Thread: Cash vs. Coins

Cash vs. Coins

Is it worth it to buy lockets with coins and sell them to the mafia guy for cash?

I am not really sure about the value here.

It depends on your own value and situation. If you really need cash to buy market service or decoration or speed up in regatta, some would do what you suggested, but you should try to get more cash (like fewer goods for more cash), that is, trash the one with only $1 and wait for $2 or $3 instead.

I personally wouldn't do that, because I don't care if I got market service, decoration, or winning regatta, but I need coins for community building, housing, and land. And I spent a lot of coins in market buying goods. So I always trash that mafia guy's offer, and the offer of selling my gem or ingots. No matter what they offer, I just trash them.

When/if you have the jewelry factory you can make those items from ore you find in the mine, which is preferable to buying them. However some would rather save their ore for ingots. If you're working the mine enough, you will have plenty of ore for all needs.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by tweetsie View Post
    Is it worth it to buy lockets with coins and sell them to the mafia guy for cash?

I am not really sure about the value here.
    Only if you don't have access to the heli missions that give tcash, or run short of tcash even watching adds.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE