Thread: Co-op Leader Visibility On Weeks “Not Racing”

Co-op Leader Visibility On Weeks “Not Racing”

I’m not sure if it’s been addressed, but I’d really love to, as a leader, be able to still see everything going on within the race (the task board, reservations, how many task each person has accomplished, dumps, etc...) when I’m in a “not racing” status. It’s very hard to effectively still “lead” on a week I won’t be able to accomplish my own requirements and take off. I obviously don’t take off very often for this reason (and I’m obsessed with the game 😂) But it would be nice to still feel in control even when not racing. Of course, I know I should be relying on co-leaders, and I do. But it’s still my co-op. I’d like this option. Thanks for relaying my request to the Township Gods (Devs.) May they bless all us leaders with this super power. Haha!

Johnalex Zarco
    I would like that too. And to be able to access the task list and dump them when no one else can. I imagine most leaders wouldnt terrorize their co-op members by dumping just anything so I dont see an issue with that. But I often have trouble with the regattas and managing school among other things. And since Im currently helping with the task dumping I cannot "not race" so I am in effect holding my already non-competitive co-op back.

I agree, I seriously doubt any leader is going to do anything to sabotage his own teams chances of winning on their week off. Lol!

Each time I see this wish, I like to say ME TOO. I'm surprised it's not on the list of most frequently requested changes by now.

Glad I’m not the only leader who wishes this. Sounds like it definitely should be on the list.

You can add me to your list of leaders wanting this capability. Also, it would be great to see when the last time that someone has actually opened the game. We have one player that has been mia for a while now, they opted out of the Regatta so that isn’t an issue, but I hate to kick them out of the coop without a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pgigoux View Post
    You can add me to your list of leaders wanting this capability. Also, it would be great to see when the last time that someone has actually opened the game. We have one player that has been mia for a while now, they opted out of the Regatta so that isn’t an issue, but I hate to kick them out of the coop without a reason.
    Both of these wishes have been brought up over and over again. I agree with both.