Thread: Ability to get Diamonds

Ability to get Diamonds

I posted this theory on suggestions and bugs, but didn’t get much of a response, so I’m putting it here, hoping to get some feedback. I play Fishdom on 2 iPads. One is mainly for me, the other for my granddaughter, who picks out decorations and names the fish. One my game, I rarely get the chance to win diamonds (watching ads, cleaning aquariums, or feeding fish). Most of the time I get coins, and ads are few and far between. On my granddaughters iPad, I get 3 ads first thing in the morning, and then maybe every 3 or 4 hours. A few days ago I had less than 9 diamonds on both. One my iPad, right now I only have 14, and on my granddaughter’s, I have 50. Here is my theory: I purchased diamonds on my iPad, so I think they pull all those things thinking I will buy more. Which, if that is the case, I will refuse to do. So my question to you is: Do you get ample opportunity to pick up diamonds AND have you purchased diamonds recently. I just want to see if there is some correlation to this.

I cannot speak to the issue of buying diamonds and then not getting the free ones, since I think I might be the only person on the planet to never buy diamonds. But, I can say that the videos seem to have a mind of their own. I play the game on two different devices, my phone and my tablet. The game is linked across both devices - levels, coins, etc. are the same on both. I would guess I play about an equal amount of time on each device. There are periods of time where I hardly ever see on video on one device - maybe only once every other day (for a series of three videos). Yet, on the other device, I am seeing three videos every couple of hours. Then, for absolutely no apparent reason, they switch places. The device that was getting none is now getting many, and the other device hardly has any.

I never buy diamonds. I have diamonds in a dish Bank that I won and now can't get because I refuse spend to money on online games. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to do so. I only get a video every three days or so to watch and earn one diamond per video.

Since posting the initial post above, I hardly get any ads on either ipad. I have also refused to make any more purchases, which means if I’m stuck on a level and need boosters, I will not play as often, wait for the occasional ad, feed fish, or clean aquarium, and then the daily clam. It’s their loss. I’m just not happy with how they make these decisions based on their greed and not the enjoyment of the players. I’m definitely not playing as much as I used to.

I've had the same issue purchasing ONLY 1 time and even 2 smartphones ago. I had similar thoughts on why. I have NOT Received a response to any inquiries or attempt to get help or feedback. Leaving me to think some of these app companies are more or less scam artists selling great products that get you hooked and then itsoff to the races with your wallet. Truely sad and pretty low down doing people like that in my opinion but we're such easy target