Thread: The Spotlight

The Spotlight

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!
    I really cannot see the purpose of that rolling spotlight during the game. It takes away focus and really screws with my vision. Please, please, please make it stop. I genuinely hate it and it makes me mad. I have to just keep stop playing. It's really not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 12Bumble34Bee56 View Post
    PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!
    I really cannot see the purpose of that rolling spotlight during the game. It takes away focus and really screws with my vision. Please, please, please make it stop. I genuinely hate it and it makes me mad. I have to just keep stop playing. It's really not fun.
    Hey there, 12Bumble34Bee56! I’m so sorry to hear that it bothers you so much I’ll definitely share your feedback with our devs so that they could give it some thought.

In the meantime, we hope that you’re enjoying our newest Fairytale Ball aquarium

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriia Fomina View Post
    Hey there, 12Bumble34Bee56! I’m so sorry to hear that it bothers you so much I’ll definitely share your feedback with our devs so that they could give it some thought.

In the meantime, we hope that you’re enjoying our newest Fairytale Ball aquarium
    Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry my post was so mean but it seems to really bother me 😔😔😔 I'm really grateful that you will pass on my request. Thank you xx