Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheel

Isn’t the wheel supposed to come up daily? I haven’t see it in almost a week. I need all the help/lives I can get. 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandgirl View Post

DD - playing on Kindle Fire, I find that both the Gardenscapes wheel and Homescapes calendar always appear just after midnight. I don't recall either of them ever appearing over shorter periods. That's a pain in Homescapes to win only the coins every time.
    hi Woodlandgirl,

sorry I didn't see your reply until now, and thanks for the confirmation. My impression is probably wrong then, as I would expect it as you described, too.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi Woodlandgirl,

sorry I didn't see your reply until now, and thanks for the confirmation. My impression is probably wrong then, as I would expect it as you described, too.
    No problem, DD. My post went to moderation anyway and took a couple of days or so to appear. What's that all about? There was nothing contentious in my post, or so I thought.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Jackson View Post
    The wheel is a total joke and waste of time not only are you forced to spin but also all I seem to get is more lives...I currently have 7 hours of unlimited lives and 27 lives in mail from wheel...y'all really need to fix this problem
    Totally agree. For the past few weeks it's been either coins or mainly lives. It's getting boring now.

I have been getting bombs and lives. I like the lives actually AND last night I hit the jackpoT!!!!!Happy!!!!!

Congrats

But i had the bad seem, jackpot is useless for endgames players, there already are many ways to get boosters and coins. Unlimited lives are not valuable for us anymore.

When do you see the extra spin mentioned in the May update?

Wheel

AGAIN! Why can't you be better with the wheel. Why do you always have to be so stingy and every few days just to give lives on the wheel. Please please please make it much more fair and give out the bonuses in an equal basis.

I’m going to add to some one else’s observation: You have tweaked the wheel so that it now only lands on 3 lives. Once a week or so it will land on coins, but never anything else for weeks now. What’s the deal with that? Why have it if it is obviously going to give only one or two items? Phony and stingy!!

Hi what I hav started to do with the wheel is as soon as it appears I look for the jackpot (going from memory the win it all position) and follow that around til it is at the very top of the wheel (in the winning position). Then I hit stop. I think it takes abt one rotation for the wheel to stop and I do seem to win the items to either side of jackpot. I won the jackpot once within the past month or so. That is the third time I hav won jackpot since I started playing (at least over a year ago). So--try to always hit stop when what you want to win is in the winning position; see how long it takes the wheel to stop (one rotation plus or minus) and then adjust when you hav to hit stop. Don't know if this will help but you might at least get something other than the three lives?!?