Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wheel

Hi guys!

We've gathered your feedback here and our devs have been informed. They have thoroughly checked the wheel and no bugs were detected at this point. Since the wheel is random there is a chance of getting the same prize a few times in a row. The best tip here would be to spin it every day in order to increase the possibility of getting a different item. I hope this helps.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

The wheel is great for the boosters. I hate the extra lives on the wheel, that is what friends are for. Great idea but need to change the way we spin,not when we first open the game. So take off extra lives and let us choose to spin or not.

The wheel spins differently now. I am getting different boosters now, but you can almost control how to spin it to get something, before you couldn't do that.