Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels?

Dont know how for gameroom and fb but for mobiles new levels are releasing every week.

2376 is the end as of today, have to wait for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjack85302 View Post
    2376 is the end as of today, have to wait for more.
    2419 - opened new areas.

Maximum level in the game

What's the highest level in this game? I love it!!

I’m on lavel 2551. I can’t get any further. Keep searching for the keys for th 4rd times (1set of 15) getting pretty boring here....

I have made it to 2601. Need more!!!

This week the highest level is 2601 but 25 more levels will appear tonight. Happy gaming!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

At least let us keep our boosters from the treasure chests! I had 2 bombs, 2 rainbow blasts and 3 extra moves!

How many levels

Hello there.

I'm sure this question has been asked over and over again, but I seem to be too stupid to find the thread(s). So how many levels are there at the moment and does that differ depending on OS, facebook, mobile devices?

I'm currently at level 2781 and was asked to play the keys/chests and wait for new levels to be added soon.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by lykavittos View Post
    Hello there.

I'm sure this question has been asked over and over again, but I seem to be too stupid to find the thread(s). So how many levels are there at the moment and does that differ depending on OS, facebook, mobile devices?

I'm currently at level 2781 and was asked to play the keys/chests and wait for new levels to be added soon.

Cheers!
    Hi,

I'm currently at 2838, and still have some new levels to play. The last set of new levels was added last Thursday.

The mobile versions (iOS,Android) and the facebook/gameroom version are separate, they are not always in sync when it comes to updates, number of levels, etc.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-13-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES