Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    Why would someone make that up? It looks legit. I photoshop and can usually spot a fake.
    I dunno why but people do make stuff up. Was the post on April 1st by any chance? 242,619 coins just seems bogus to me. Like I said if you went to their store to buy that it would be around $50.00.

But then again, I have no proof either way.

William Shannon
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I dunno why but people do make stuff up. Was the post on April 1st by any chance? 242,619 coins just seems bogus to me. Like I said if you went to their store to buy that it would be around $50.00.

But then again, I have no proof either way.
    The post was from like a week ago. Most numbers are weird in the game. Look at the total coins that cost $100. Weird numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    Attachment 26745
    I saw this on Facebook and became quite upset. I’ve been playing Township for over 3 years and have spent thousands of dollars on Tcash. This person quits playing for a month and is awarded over 200,000 coins and ten hammers? Where’s the logic or fairness in that? Reward those of us that support the game financially.
    William, I can understand being upset too. I love township and Fishdom and have been playing for over 21/2 years daily and a LOT, also spending real cash. It's just like the sale offers they give people. I have not bought a sale package from them in over 6 months and I was offered a 90% discount on recent sale where a friend of mine was only offered a 30% discount. It is the same with the videos. If u buy a sale package in many cases the video guy stops. I do feel like that playrix could be a bit more generous with their loyal paying customers. My only advice....stop playing for a month (I can't do this, lol) and maybe u too will receive a welcome back gift. But you can't let things like this get under your skin (I know it's hard sometimes) just smile and keep on keeping on.

Oh wow, this game has really entered the "milking phase" now has it? When they find they need to resort to strategies like this instead of luring returning players in with really exciting new content, you know it's time to put some ointment on your udders.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Oh wow, this game has really entered the "milking phase" now has it? When they find they need to resort to strategies like this instead of luring returning players in with really exciting new content, you know it's time to put some ointment on your udders.
    Rofl rofl bag-balm rofl

My son has a game that I helped him to keep current. When the 135s became scarce I told him I couldn't keep up with it and he quit playing for about a month. I told him about this new interseasonal week so he came back on. His town got a blimp saying he has 5 days of rewards coming. He told me the first day was like 4,400 ish, some odd number, and some train/plane coupons. I thought that was no where near what this person claimed to get so I didn't really pay attention. Day 2 he gets 15,370 and a 2x faster market booster. I'll update this the next few days with the rest of the 'prizes'.

UPDATE:
    Day 3: 19,729 coins and 2x faster crops
    Day 4: 24,888 coins and 2x heli coins
    Day 5: 40% faster crops and 5 nails

Again, no where near the OP's picture, but no where near what one could make if they were playing the game everyday either.
    (I also forgot, in my later post, about prizes for mini games and daily rewards)
    Last edited by HelpersAllAboardSerenity; 05-26-2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Day 3,4,5

You know, as ridiculous as it might be, sometimes we really need to remind ourselves that it's not the worst thing that could happen to us. So we missed out on some amount of virtual money that others get? Well aren't we lucky that it's only a game? Considering how problematic Township is with all those false banning or lost town/zoo, I'm happy to miss out on some coins or T-cash as long as they leave me and my town alone. I can do without all those annoying problems. But hey, that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by jollyfield View Post
    You know, as ridiculous as it might be, sometimes we really need to remind ourselves that it's not the worst thing that could happen to us. So we missed out on some amount of virtual money that others get? Well aren't we lucky that it's only a game? Considering how problematic Township is with all those false banning or lost town/zoo, I'm happy to miss out on some coins or T-cash as long as they leave me and my town alone. I can do without all those annoying problems. But hey, that's just me.
    I agree. That's why I really didn't comment on the fairness of it, just wanted to update that this is probably a true story.

While my son's town sat unattented, I focused on mine. I got my trains all to 50% faster, made t-cash, got prizes from 4 weeks of regattas, and made and spent at least 10x that amount of coins. So who's the real winner!?!?

I made a second town on my old iPad mini when I upgraded to an iPad Pro a year ago. I played both for a couple months and then decided it was too much. I fired up the mini and checked my town a few days ago - I had a pretty, red ‘airship’ floating around and have received gifts for a few days. One was 25 tcash! This town also has the video guy in the helo orders. My other town-self is a little jealous.

Mesa az
    Either it's real or not, who cares it's just a game and if you spend thousands of dollars on this that is your choice but don't get upset because somebody else gets something that you didn't. You should be happy for the person instead of complaining that's just my two cents