Thread: Fairytale Ball decorations.... just ok at best

Fairytale Ball decorations.... just ok at best

Hi I don't think the decorations for the fairytale ball aquarium offer much incentive to play the match three games. Why is the cake designed to sit on the floor? I bought the bistro table from the Paris aquarium to put the cake on, and the cake is only designed to sit on the floor I couldn't place it on top of the table??? 😠 Why is the Beast drawn to look so silly? He doesn't look like a beast at all he looks like a man in a Halloween mask. 😠 Why is there a carriage decoration to buy for an indoor ballroom aquarium??? 😠 Just not excited abt getting these decorations for the aquarium. If it is a dance in a ballroom why aren't there other dancers to buy for decorations??? 😠 Meh at best.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi I don't think the decorations for the fairytale ball aquarium offer much incentive to play the match three games. Why is the cake designed to sit on the floor? I bought the bistro table from the Paris aquarium to put the cake on, and the cake is only designed to sit on the floor I couldn't place it on top of the table??? Why is the Beast drawn to look so silly? He doesn't look like a beast at all he looks like a man in a Halloween mask. Why is there a carriage decoration to buy for an indoor ballroom aquarium??? Just not excited abt getting these decorations for the aquarium. If it is a dance in a ballroom why aren't there other dancers to buy for decorations??? Meh at best.
    Hi dandelion! It’s a shame to hear that our Fairytale Ball decorations didn’t meet your expectations I’ve already passed your message onto the devs so that they could give it a thought.

Thanks so much for your feedback!