Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improvement Ideas

Improvement Ideas

Hi, I really enjoy this game but I think there are a few tweaks that could improve it

On the hard level we could receive 2 stars instead of 1, because sometimes I can spend days trying to solve it.
    Alternatively, we could trade a star we already have for 5 extra moves

On things that require two steps, it’s a lot to ask for 4 stars, i.e. fixing the kitchen floor, why would someone fix half of it, then the other half.
    Sometimes it gets boring trying to get more and more stars for small jobs, could you reevaluate the amount of stars required on these jobs?

Finally, to star a new day requires a star which I think isn’t particularly fair, it’s not our choice, it’s what the game requires.

Thank you for viewing this post and taking these thoughts into consideration

I agree with this however, also I think we should have a selection of things we want to do and if he goes to bed we have to wake him up a lot of things are just nonsense thank you for allowing me this opportunity to speak on this

There needs to be another way to save progress. I will never have a Facebook and thousands of people leave that platform every day. Facebook should not be required to save or play on multiple devices. It makes me want to not continue if I can't save my place.

I agree too! Why does it now take 2 stars to start a new day? And why 2-3 stars for the simplest tasks? 2 stars to read a diary, 3 stars to show some lost tourist the way to go, and 9 stars total to build 3 garden statues?!?!
    I love this game but it has seriously become an exercise in frustration! Some levels I’ve been on for days! Playrix needs to reevaluate the requirements for these tasks on Gardenscapes & Homescapes. I used to complete 3-5 levels a day, now I’m lucky if I can complete a level in week!

Quote Originally Posted by AD94 View Post
    Finally, to star a new day requires a star which I think isn’t particularly fair, it’s not our choice, it’s what the game requires.
    I concur! I just passed several levels and NOW I have 3 stars to get to start a new day. That’s just so wrong!😤

To hard levels

I have been stuck on level 174 for two months these hard levels are to hard there should be a if you have been stuck for so long you can skip the level or switch out the level choice I am ready to stop playing the game because of this

Great ideas darkangelmama 👍

These hard levels are ridiculous. I do not have the funds to pay for a game at this time. I appreciate what the developers have done and I would consider paying a little here and there if I could move on in the game. I have enough real world issues game play to help me escape them should not add to the frusturations. Please make this game play enjoyable and I am sure you would see an increase in people spending their hard earned funds. Make levels passable not making folks spend months on the same levels. Please consider your players requests. Thank you for your time

Very little of coins and stars earning for each game! It is so annoying to stop and wait for life's to be full and no coins to buy and earning only one star at a time!!!!!

I agree too

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Taylor View Post
    I agree too! Why does it now take 2 stars to start a new day? And why 2-3 stars for the simplest tasks? 2 stars to read a diary, 3 stars to show some lost tourist the way to go, and 9 stars total to build 3 garden statues?!?!
    I love this game but it has seriously become an exercise in frustration! Some levels I’ve been on for days! Playrix needs to reevaluate the requirements for these tasks on Gardenscapes & Homescapes. I used to complete 3-5 levels a day, now I’m lucky if I can complete a level in week!
    The amount of stars you spend should be reflective of the amount of 'work' you do. Also there are no extra stars ever earned for all the extra stars required. Something has to give somewhere. It is indeed frustrating.