Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 04.05 Color Splash Event is Live!

  1. #1

    04.05 Color Splash Event is Live!

    Hey, Townshippers! 🔥😍

    Embark on the brightest COLOR SPLASH EVENT!

    🎨 Paint blocks at the Artist’s Workshop to unlock levels and win awesome rewards;
    🎈 Pick the power-ups beforehand to complete the goals faster.

    Are you ready to bring color to your towns, guys? 🔽




    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 05-18-2018 at 02:57 PM.

  2. #2
    How about some NEW decorations instead of the same recycled ones that I already have in storage? I'm sick of recycled events with the same recycled decorations!!! Instead of "fixing" existing decorations that didn't need "fixing", how about the devs using their imagination to create NEW ones?

  3. #3
    Received a special offer related to the Color Splash Event, details below

    Screenshot_2018-05-04-12-55-32-1.jpg

    That's a "generous customer" double coins booster and a factory upgrade coupon.
    Last edited by cdosr; 05-04-2018 at 05:00 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Received a special offer related to the Color Splash Event, details below

    Screenshot_2018-05-04-12-55-32-1.jpg

    That's a "generous customer" double coins booster and a factory upgrade coupon.
    I got the same offer except mine were $19.99 and $11.99. I wonder why yours were a much cheaper???

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    I got the same offer except mine were $19.99 and $11.99. I wonder why yours were a much cheaper???
    Exact same amounts of T-cash too? Usually the cheaper offers have less.

  6. #6
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Exact same amounts of T-cash too? Usually the cheaper offers have less.
    You're right, i just went and looked. Your offer is for less cash.

    Here's my offer

    Screenshot_2018-05-04-14-19-36.jpg

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Mine is exactly the same offer as nanas.....except mine are in £, not $
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

  9. #9
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    You're right, i just went and looked. Your offer is for less cash.

    Here's my offer

    Screenshot_2018-05-04-14-19-36.jpg
    I received this offer
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

  10. #10
    05-05-offer-b.jpg
    This is what I received 60% off for NT$60 (pay about 2 US dollar to get 160 t-cash and a deco), and 50% off for NT$30 (about 1 US dollar to get 50 t-cash and 2 coupons: double coins booster and a factory upgrade coupon).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •