Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Splash Event: General Questions & Opinions

7037226F-8B32-4134-8AC6-41D0D10E47DB.jpg

Can anyone offer any advice on level 26?

I can’t seem to work out how to move the middle placed sheep down the grid. There is a coloured block then a cannon to the side of it then more blocks in the row and I can’t seem to work out how to clear the single block behind the cannon. Not sure if my question will make sense so I’ve hopefully managed to attach a photo of the grid.

Thanks in anticipation, I’m probably missing something simple but thought it worth an ask here.

am I right, that you as more advanced players participate in the Color Splash Event just for decoration? Because I don't see too much of a profits: you need a to do a lot of effort to get some cheap rewards, and I can't afford decorations anyway so probably for me the event doesn't make sense.

How do i request gifts from people or ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Willie Winkie View Post
    <pic>

Can anyone offer any advice on level 26?

I can’t seem to work out how to move the middle placed sheep down the grid. There is a coloured block then a cannon to the side of it then more blocks in the row and I can’t seem to work out how to clear the single block behind the cannon. Not sure if my question will make sense so I’ve hopefully managed to attach a photo of the grid.

Thanks in anticipation, I’m probably missing something simple but thought it worth an ask here.
    Good idea with the screenshot, Willie - I would say I didn't have that level and am amazed now, whether we get different levels or different "combinations in order"?
    So, alas, I can't help you except for the general hints of either trying to make power ups AND set them off while combining them - that's the best way of playing for this game anyway - if you really need to clear that block behind the cannon? OR, which you probably noticed meanwhile, if you continued w/o beating the level: play and sacrifice the three hearts, so you can skip the level.
    You still will receive 3 stars. All in all, that's a procedure that I appreciate as solution for such a mini game very much; we can't get stuck.
    Happy playing!

Since I stink at sending helicopter orders, I am now aware that I much prefer events where we give products to produce the gizmos needed for the game. It seems easier to manage.

It seems the Color Splash event is geared for people who have played similar games. I havent. I have no idea how to play this event. The vague info at the beginning is no help. I dont understand what Im supposed to do or what power ups and rockets are. I was hoping it would be fun. I got second kn the airplane event...I totally suck at this one.

As someone who LOVES match 3 games I am finding this very frustrating. I've had to put my fast markets on =equal taking away my gems my helicopter booster on = cause I'm not giving this STUFF away for free, lol and it's only day 4 of this devils inferno! I've yet to make my last prize .....although I can see it...it's in sight! I usually play on and get chests when I'm done getting all the prizes but with this one the moment I get my last prize IM DONE. I'm sure the people on my heels for first place will be thrilled. I think I'm going to change my town name to "slow down, you can have this win". Pftttttt to many characters. Lol
    Last edited by EEE Town; 05-07-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Since I stink at sending helicopter orders, I am now aware that I much prefer events where we give products to produce the gizmos needed for the game. It seems easier to manage.
    I agree! And don't have to use boosters to keep up with the demand of the chopper people.

I'm sorry but this event has become ridiculous.
    You use to be able to get thru these puzzles fairly easy.
    Now you need to be a mind reader on where things may appear.
    Last edited by Biz; 05-07-2018 at 08:48 PM.

When I made it to the final prize, I waved goodbye to the ridiculous balloon canons and the bubble gum. Pure awful to play.