Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Splash Event: General Questions & Opinions

7037226F-8B32-4134-8AC6-41D0D10E47DB.jpg

Can anyone offer any advice on level 26?

I can’t seem to work out how to move the middle placed sheep down the grid. There is a coloured block then a cannon to the side of it then more blocks in the row and I can’t seem to work out how to clear the single block behind the cannon. Not sure if my question will make sense so I’ve hopefully managed to attach a photo of the grid.

Thanks in anticipation, I’m probably missing something simple but thought it worth an ask here.

am I right, that you as more advanced players participate in the Color Splash Event just for decoration? Because I don't see too much of a profits: you need a to do a lot of effort to get some cheap rewards, and I can't afford decorations anyway so probably for me the event doesn't make sense.
    Level: 76

How do i request gifts from people or ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Willie Winkie View Post
    <pic>

Can anyone offer any advice on level 26?

I can’t seem to work out how to move the middle placed sheep down the grid. There is a coloured block then a cannon to the side of it then more blocks in the row and I can’t seem to work out how to clear the single block behind the cannon. Not sure if my question will make sense so I’ve hopefully managed to attach a photo of the grid.

Thanks in anticipation, I’m probably missing something simple but thought it worth an ask here.
    Good idea with the screenshot, Willie - I would say I didn't have that level and am amazed now, whether we get different levels or different "combinations in order"?
    So, alas, I can't help you except for the general hints of either trying to make power ups AND set them off while combining them - that's the best way of playing for this game anyway - if you really need to clear that block behind the cannon? OR, which you probably noticed meanwhile, if you continued w/o beating the level: play and sacrifice the three hearts, so you can skip the level.
    You still will receive 3 stars. All in all, that's a procedure that I appreciate as solution for such a mini game very much; we can't get stuck.
    Happy playing!

Since I stink at sending helicopter orders, I am now aware that I much prefer events where we give products to produce the gizmos needed for the game. It seems easier to manage.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

It seems the Color Splash event is geared for people who have played similar games. I havent. I have no idea how to play this event. The vague info at the beginning is no help. I dont understand what Im supposed to do or what power ups and rockets are. I was hoping it would be fun. I got second kn the airplane event...I totally suck at this one.

As someone who LOVES match 3 games I am finding this very frustrating. I've had to put my fast markets on =equal taking away my gems my helicopter booster on = cause I'm not giving this STUFF away for free, lol and it's only day 4 of this devils inferno! I've yet to make my last prize .....although I can see it...it's in sight! I usually play on and get chests when I'm done getting all the prizes but with this one the moment I get my last prize IM DONE. I'm sure the people on my heels for first place will be thrilled. I think I'm going to change my town name to "slow down, you can have this win". Pftttttt to many characters. Lol
    Last edited by EEE Town; 05-07-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Since I stink at sending helicopter orders, I am now aware that I much prefer events where we give products to produce the gizmos needed for the game. It seems easier to manage.
    I agree! And don't have to use boosters to keep up with the demand of the chopper people.
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

I'm sorry but this event has become ridiculous.
    You use to be able to get thru these puzzles fairly easy.
    Now you need to be a mind reader on where things may appear.
    Last edited by Biz; 05-07-2018 at 08:48 PM.

When I made it to the final prize, I waved goodbye to the ridiculous balloon canons and the bubble gum. Pure awful to play.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)