Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Color Splash Event: General Questions & Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by CJs Place to Play View Post
    i absolutely hate, despise, can't stand the "candy crush' type games. I've wasted so much money on this one, only to discover i'm only bout half way through. i'm done. One of the things that drew me to this farm/town game over the one I've been playing for years, are the side events. This one is miserable. Not fun at all. I guess I will just buy the one or two things I wanted, and forget the game. If I never see it again it will be too soon. I especially despise that there is no information on the goal. I've read this entire thread and it's just mumbo jumbo to me. So disappointed.
    That's just the way it is, isn't it? Some hate it, some love it.

I’ve just gone over the half way mark for the final goal (requires 1,000 stars for 7th personal goal). I’m currently in level 77. I’ve failed roughly 10 levels so far, and spent 20TC on “extra moves” for two levels.

I don’t love the match 3 style games as a rule, but I have to say I’m quite enjoying this event. It helps massively, I think, that it coincided with interseasonal week and I’m about to start my 17th heli task, so I have paint cans coming out my ears; around 100 of each colour.

I like this match 3 because you get your three goes, then you move on (unlike normal match 3 games where you’re stuck on a level until you clear it).

I like this event because it’s helis, so even if I fail a level, I still got coins and xp for my “wasted” paint. Also, because it only ever seems to want one of each colour paint to make a block, which I think seems quite generous. Were it not interseasonal (which is when I pound helis anyway), I might feel a little differently.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I was just looking at the Art District and realized that the guy with the camera looks strikingly similar to our controversial gentleman friend in the Valentine’s Day Tunnel of Love deco. So either they are twins...OR they are the same person living in parallel universes and/or the past/future, and if I put the two decos together and they see each other I could create a paradox that could explode the entire game universe! LOL. I will have to err on the side of caution and make sure they do not cross paths!

(and PS: Yes, of course I know there are duplicate townspeople walking around...I just thought it was a little odd for a featured deco like this to have a character copied from one of the others)
    There are a few decorations that have the same people copied. The airplane winged winner and the new air galleon are probably the most blatant with both having the woman in purple posing for the camera man in an exact copy. The little boy in the red hat and light blue shirt appears in the city aquarium, stakeboarders, playground, shark jaw trampoline, diplodocus... often with the same little girl.

I love this event! Helis to obtain event materials - win - win I say. My only thing is the disparity in the paint color amounts - my yellow is 3 times my red and the blue is twice the red. Eventually this will catch up and I will have many of the other colors but be unable to paint blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Christiville View Post
    I love this event! Helis to obtain event materials - win - win I say. My only thing is the disparity in the paint color amounts - my yellow is 3 times my red and the blue is twice the red. Eventually this will catch up and I will have many of the other colors but be unable to paint blocks
    I’ve had some colour blocks just wanting the blue and yellow colours so it evened out a little but I found the same, the reds are low supply.

Does anyone know if the paint will be bought back or just the color blocks stored in barn? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Does anyone know if the paint will be bought back or just the color blocks stored in barn? Thanks!
    Last time (May), all the individual paint cans and the color blocks were bought back.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Last time (May), all the individual paint cans and the color blocks were bought back.
    Thank you, kitty!! Hope they do the same this time around

Hard level.. you mean Pay To Win level (art event)

C'mon this is ridiculous. Is this how puzzle games are in 2019? Get horrible rng until you are forced to pay real money for boosters (which, by the way, are NOT available in game during normal gameplay - should probably make this as the primary problem with this but whatever)

Idk what else to say. If it was random, it wouldn't be divided into difficulty. Terrible ploy to extract crash from customer, but regardless, I will be winning the event and posting proof from my non-pay-to-win account.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Spirit Warrior; 10-04-2019 at 08:44 PM.

999999999.jpg
    How to know the rockets will up/down , or will left/right?