Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Color Splash Event: General Questions & Opinions

It's extremely irritating that there is no confirmation button on the wasting 10 tcash to continue a round. That alone is a good reason for people to steer way clear of this event. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by yim0808 View Post
    Attachment 52540
    How to know the rockets will up/down , or will left/right?
    The rockets are random so there is no way to tell which way they will go.
    Although you can more or less guarantee they won’t go the way you want them to lol

Attachment 52540
    How to know the rockets will up/down , or will left/right?
    The initial direction is random, as far as we know. But if you manage to get 2 rockets side by side, no matter their direction showing, one goes up and one to the side. Even if they show both in the same direction.
    You can influence it by deciding which to tap first, but I can't describe how that works.

BTW, the green tiles in your first pic won't give a rocket, but the bundle that clears all green tiles. Combine that one with a rocket (f.e. the rocket deeper down, move them together), and all the green tiles will turn to rockets when the two are activated together.
    And two of the "bundle" things together will clear the board. That's also helpful, when you have the little cannons in hard to reach places (need to clear completely TWICE, to make them shoot).

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    The rockets are random so there is no way to tell which way they will go.
    Although you can more or less guarantee they won’t go the way you want them to lol
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The initial direction is random, as far as we know. But if you manage to get 2 rockets side by side, no matter their direction showing, one goes up and one to the side. Even if they show both in the same direction.
    You can influence it by deciding which to tap first, but I can't describe how that works.

BTW, the green tiles in your first pic won't give a rocket, but the bundle that clears all green tiles. Combine that one with a rocket (f.e. the rocket deeper down, move them together), and all the green tiles will turn to rockets when the two are activated together.
    And two of the "bundle" things together will clear the board. That's also helpful, when you have the little cannons in hard to reach places (need to clear completely TWICE, to make them shoot).
    Thanks a lot. I will try.

Thanks a lot. I will try.
    you're welcome Good luck!

I was wondering why no one was chatting (complaining) about this event this time around! I actually came back to the forum to see if anyone had any new tips or tricks. I went through several levels that I just could not pass and was so frustrated. But once I got the final prize, things seemed to get easier. Not sure why or if it was just in my head. But the 50's and 60's seemed to be the very hardest for me. One "HARD" puzzle after another.

For some reason I decided to keep playing even though there is no way I'll break into the top 3 in my group and I am glad I did, because it is more enjoyable now that there aren't as many "HARD" puzzles in the 90's and 100's.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

PS - One more tip... If you get a bomb next to a rocket it will clear 3 full rows and 3 full columns which is a powerful play. But I learned by chance (more than once, grrr) that if you have a bomb/rocket/bomb, only the bombs will go off and you don't get the rocket/bomb power play.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

How do I access objects such as cannons, balloons, etc in side columns in Color Splas

Help! I can't figure out how to access side columns in Color Splash. I can't pass some levels since I can't get to cannons, balloons, animals, etc in the side columns. Please advise! Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Smith View Post
    Help! I can't figure out how to access side columns in Color Splash. I can't pass some levels since I can't get to cannons, balloons, animals, etc in the side columns. Please advise! Thx
    You will have to use power-ups, or a combination of power-ups to clear tiles in the columns. For example, horizontal rockets, or combine a rocket and a bomb, which will clear 3 rows and 3 columns. Another possibility is to combine two fireworks, which will clear the entire board, or just one firework block, which will eliminate all tiles of the same color as the block used.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES