Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Splash Event: General Questions & Opinions

Color Splash Event: General Questions & Opinions

Feel free to share any thoughts or queries here!
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Can we please have the option to turn off the forced assistance at the start of the event. It's very annoying to be blocked from playing whilst it shows you how to make a bomb, rocket etc.
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

I am SO sick and tired of the same recycled events and the same recycled decorations to go with them !!! Can't they least come up with some new decorations??

Appears the scoreboard not working

Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    I am SO sick and tired of the same recycled events and the same recycled decorations to go with them !!! Can't they least come up with some new decorations??
    But I didn't get some of the decorations from last year or last event, so recycled decorations might be a good idea. New decorations would be good also.

The power up are they meant to be used immediately or at the end of the session they ll fire up themselves

The artist district is cute but the thingamecube is a big waste of space in my already over cramped town

Wish the decorations could be a bit smaller cos dont have room for much more

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    The artist district is cute but the thingamecube is a big waste of space in my already over cramped town
    and there we also see the difficulty for Playrix: I love the thingamacube and will make more room for it (it's in my zoo currently), and I find the artist district rather boring, cos NOBODY is in there! (am spoiled now with little ppl walking around *g* ) Even the masks are the same as with the theater, so I have put the 2 together, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 4jean View Post
    The power up are they meant to be used immediately or at the end of the session they ll fire up themselves
    apart from the annoying tutorial which forces you again to use your free power-ups when introduced, you use your power up as you see fit / when you need them. What blows up at the end of each level are your left-over moves that are transferred to rockets (and maybe other power ups, in any case I see rockets).

Hi DD: saw your thingamecube - amusing. Enjoy!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

hi Nana, thanks! and yay!