Thread: Mine & Foundry

Mine & Foundry

How do I get ores that we’re mined out of mine and into barn

Until you process the ore through the foundry, it stays in the mine. After the foundry turns it into ingots, they go into your barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna Runyan View Post
    How do I get ores that we’re mined out of mine and into barn
    The ores are stored in the warehouse, go to the mine and click on the blue box in the bottom left corner, there you'll see all available ore you mined so far. There is no limit on how much ore (and later on, clay) you can store in there.
    Once you turn the ore into ingots using the foundries, the ingots will be stored in the barn.

What do I do with the ingots?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarls View Post
    What do I do with the ingots?
    You spend them at the Academy of Industry to upgrade your trains, factories and ships. You can also use them to increase the chance of ships bringing back rare goods. You can spend them to buy certain decorations for your town. You can also use them at the Mint to produce coins (only don't, because it's a waste).

Please follow this link and scroll down to “ingot uses”

Can someone explain the whole Mint thing? Grant it, I am not there to build that yet, but I cant tell if people are trolling and say dont build it (which I have heard several times) or build it because its a means to get money... Again, I am not at a position to build the Mint, but why all the negativity against it? I can only guess that the return is not great for what you put into it, but no one is saying WHY to not build it. I would think that something that makes coins would be good... unless the investment is not worth it, which I guess it is.... Can anyone explain???

No trolling; don’t build the mint.

I mean, it’s totally your choice... but at level 80 I do not and never will have the mint. Or the jewellery store.

Ore/ingots are far too precious. You need them to upgrade your factories/trains/islands in the academy of industry. Coins can be made all over town; helis, helps, filling planes and trains... The ROGI from the mint (and/or jewellery store) just isn’t worth the space they’d take up in my town, and certainly isn’t worth my precious ingots.
    Last edited by Nevada; 02-17-2019 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Grammar fail.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    No trolling; don’t build the mint.

I mean, it’s totally your choice... but at level 80 I do not and never will have the mint. Or the jewellery store.

Ore/ingots are far too precious. You need them to upgrade your factories/trains/islands in the academy of industry. Coins can be made all over town; helis, helps, filling planes and trains... The ROGI from the mint (and/or jewellery store) just isn’t worth the space they’d take up in my town, and certainly isn’t worth my precious ingots.
    Indeed, I have yet to use it for anything