Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lobster Tail - A Fishy Story

Lobster Tail - A Fishy Story

PLEASE HELP - FISHERMEN’S ISLE IS BARREN OF LOBSTER TAILS!
    What is happening with the lobster tails on Fishermen’s Isle? For weeks now I have been sending my boats diligently back and forth (every day) to Fishermen’s Island with the hopes that eventually I will receive a lobster’s tail. It has been weeks (I am not exaggerating) and still nothing. Plenty of other fish and shrimp, but not a hint of a lobster’s tail. At first it was mildly annoying, then it became irritating and now it’s downright frustrating. I even loaded the ingots onto the ship so I would have a better chance of a lobster tail. Still nothing. What’s strange is the other islands don’t seem to have a problem. I’ve even received more pineapples than I have lobster tails - and I didn’t apply any ingots to that!

There has to be some sort of glitch or coding which needs to be tweaked. I’ve even gone to the extreme of buying lobster tails from the shop keeper. I shouldn’t have to spend money on something which should be happening organically within the game.

Is this happening to anyone else?

what ingots did you use, gold or platinum? i haven't noticed a scarcity in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee Eve View Post

Is this happening to anyone else?
    At least I haven't read about it here.
    In addition to ZombieRoo's question: Did you see that the circle around the lobster tail became green from the ingot? That is the sign that the product will be delivered.
    At Fishermen's, I seem to recall, you need platinum for the third product.

If all that was done, it seems indeed a glitch, and you should report it ingame to Playrix' CS; they don't react to forum posts (as they must also check out the device data that is sent with the report).
    Good luck

I have been getting boatloads of shrimp but very little lobster if I send no ingots. However, a platinum ingot usually gets me lobster.

The fishy ‘tale’ continues - where are the lobster tails? Fifth straight week without them.

Thank you for your responses. My Fishermen’s Isle is on Level 2 with a 1% increase in obtaining the lobster’s tail. However, ever since I have spent the ingots to bring my Isle to a Level 2, I haven’t received one single lobster’s tail. It’s ridiculous. I send my boat out every single day and I’ve been doing this for weeks. Still nothing. I received more lobster’s tails when I wasn’t on Level 2. It has to be a glitch surely? I’ve had to spend money at the grocer to buy them.

hi Renee Eve,

alas, you didn't answer the questions that ZombieRoo and I asked you: which ingots did you use? what about the circle becoming green or not?

If you're sure it's a glitch (and it could well be), I've given you a hint for that as well.

Fishermen’s Isle is at Level 2 with a 1% increase in lobster tails - and yet haven’t seen any in weeks.

I used whatever ingots were needed for Fishermen’s Isle to become Level 2. When you use the ingots to become a Level 2 then you get a +1% increase for lobster tails. While I have also used whatever ingots were needed for the other islands to become level 2, I haven’t had any problems with the more rare items dropping frequently. It is the lobster tails at Fishermen’s Isle which have become non-existent for me. I have sent my ships out every day and in the past 5 weeks I have only received 1 lobster tail in all that time. Please let me know if I’m not explaining myself properly.

The upshot is: I have not received any lobster tails in 5 weeks, even though I have Fishermen’s Isle at Level 2 with a +1% increase in lobster tails it does not seem to be working.

Thanks for all the responses, much appreciated. I need to take it up with Playrix CS.

hi Renee Eve,

the question was not about levelling up the islands, but which ingots do you send with your boat on these daily trips to Fishermen's island?
    If you don't know what we are talking about there, it could well be that you didn't notice this possibility (or even need) yet, which could be also a reason for not getting lobster tails (although none at all in several weeks is indeed still a bit much).

When adding ingots to the ship, the - so far yellow - circle around the (second and) third product changes to green - or it should. The question here was: have you done it, have you seen it? If you added ingots, and the circle became green, but no lobster tails, it's definitely a bug. You could have added screenshots to your report then.

Hi! Renee, you misunderstood everyone......They were talking about the ingot you "never" sent when you sent off each boat (I guess).

You can send one ingot with your boat to increase your chance of getting lobsters!

It is different from the ingots you used to upgrade your island!!

If I want to have 3 shrimps and 3 lobsters from each boat I send out, I will put one platinum ingot on each boat! Remember, not on the lab of upgrading everything!

Each ingot you send with each boat will be used up on that specific shipload, it will not upgrade your ship or island!!

I've upgraded my fishmen's island to level 2 with 1% up for shrimp, but after upgrading to level 2 for more shrimp, I've get less shrimps for a while, and more lobsters..... go figure! But it should be all random, right?!
    Last edited by hchl; 05-05-2018 at 11:50 AM.