Thread: Game crashes when run in Nox emulator

Game crashes when run in Nox emulator

Since I am mostly on my computer, I like to play Township on using an emulator known as NOX Player. The game seem to crash a lot when run in Nox. This typically happens when I am picking up items from factory or plucking my fields for harvest. Sometimes the game crashes during an helicopter order and almost every time crashes during picking items be it factory, fields or ships. Progress is lost at times.

I have a descent specs laptop with virtualization enabled. 8+2GB RAM and a core-i3 processor (3rd Generation). Please tell me any settings that I can tweak to make the game stable.

Hi!
    First of all, keep in mind that playrix will not offer any kind of official support if anything goes wrong in the game while using an emulator, you're more or less on your own.
    As for the stability of the game, i think the issue is with the nox emulator. I also used it for a while, and had the same constant crashing issues, for me especially when opening the port to send out boats. Since then, i switched to bluestacks, and it runs smoothly without any problems. You might want to give that a try.
    Good luck!

I have tried Bluestacks but unfortunately due to some odd reasons the game data does not want to sync with with my mobile. Is there any fix for that?

Quote Originally Posted by debdutta95 View Post
    I have tried Bluestacks but unfortunately due to some odd reasons the game data does not want to sync with with my mobile. Is there any fix for that?
    Are you signing in on bluestacks with the same google account? Do you have the game on your phone connected to fb/google play? If you do, you'll have to go through the tutorial when you install the game. When you finish it, you'll have the option to connect it to the same fb/play account, and load the old progress.

Quote Originally Posted by debdutta95 View Post
    I play on tablet and bluestacks too. I've reinstalled the game numerous times (today included, as I couldn't get the update). Once you download the game, don't open it from the store, instead open Google Play Games and open the game from there. That should bring you to your current level. If not, as Dreadnought says, playing through the tutorial approx 5 levels should give you the option.

Whenever I want to continue playing on the second device, I always open from Play Games. That tells me when I last played, sometimes I have to wait a few seconds to get the most recent login. This way I can continue playing from the point I last logged out. Always ensure that bluestacks is not still working in background otherwise you can lose some minutes/hours.

Good luck!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT