Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Can I Get In Touch With Leader of Special Co-op?

Thank you very much for support!
    I tried that (see my post above), with the described result.
    That of course makes sence but me sad ...

I have to wait until level 50 or evtl near ...

warm regards,

dasMo

Thanks DD.
    See my reply above!

warm regards,

dasMo

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Then they need to lower the entry level for you; I believe, even if they invite you.
    Why can you not become friends with any of them?
    Are they all full??

(not that it solves the problem immediately, but then you could f.e. change your town name to something saying "it's me, xx" and send them a balloon)

Du kannst auch in Deutsch antworten, wenn's das einfacher macht.

Danke .
    Das ist keine schlechte Idee, aber scheinbar haben alle die Anzahl der möglichen Freunde erreicht. Sehen kann ich das aber nicht.

Dasmo I can go to the coop and ask if they want to come to the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by dasMo View Post
    Danke .
    Das ist keine schlechte Idee, aber scheinbar haben alle die Anzahl der möglichen Freunde erreicht. Sehen kann ich das aber nicht.
    nun, die Aussage von Ernie ist relativ eindeutig, wenn man's mal versucht. Bei manchen kann man auch "trotzdem" auf die Pending list kommen.
    Wie auch immer, das Angebot von Macha ist natürlich ein Glücksfall und viel besser, auch besser als bis 50 zu warten Viel Erfolg!

@ Macha, when seeing your name above: I just said that your offer is the best chance they have. Very nice idea of you!

Dasmo I visit your coop and Laurens land come to the flrum. I give her also your friend code. Hope everything goes ok now

Sorry forget to say that I ask for ghe coop level to 19

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    Sorry forget to say that I ask for ghe coop level to 19
    Good, and a note to dasMo (and Lauren and whoever): when you're in again, they can reset the entry level to 50. It doesn't have impact on members already "inside".

Noch ein Tipp, dasMo: wenn Du wieder "drin" bist, kann der entry level wieder hoch gesetzt werden; das wirft Dich nicht raus!

Hi Mo! Can you change your settings on here to receive private messages? I tried to send you a message but it says you’re not accepting private messages. Someone joined the group to give me your message. You’re not blocked at all (I don’t even know how to block someone). We were worried about you. I’ve checked your town everyday to see if there’s any activity but nothing. Now I know why. If your Facebook account is linked to your Township, you should be able to log in your Facebook info & recover your old town. That’s what I did when I got my new iPad. When you first load the game, it starts you off at the beginning (tutorial & all). After the tutorial, if you go to settings & log in with your Facebook, it recovers your old town. I’ll get you brought back in. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    Dasmo I visit your coop and Laurens land come to the flrum. I give her also your friend code. Hope everything goes ok now
    Thank you Macha!!