Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Why Do All The Roads Not End?

  1. #1

    Why Do All The Roads Not End?

    Dang It will not let me post a pic? Have never been able to!
    Anyway I have put the all the roads in my town.
    Behind the Greenhouse and two fountains of fame, which is a little to the left and behind my train.
    There is two that end and two that don’t.... Devs can this be fixed please???

    Ok tried emailing the pic, and putting it here like, Sandy in my Co-Op which is by the way The Best Co-Op EVER! suggested but no luck.


    Thanx BeeJay

    And why will my Signature not show up, I have done it twice?
    Last edited by BeeJay; 04-29-2018 at 03:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Hi BeeJay. You don't say what device you play on, but there's a whole thread about how to post a screenshot here:

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...t-A-Screenshot

    I've never tried - far too complicated for me!!! But I hope it helps. As for why your roads don't end of your signature show up, sorry can't help you with those.

  3. #3
    Thanx for that, but it is way to complicated for me. JJAY I am playing on an ipad

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    Thanx for that, but it is way to complicated for me. JJAY I am playing on an ipad
    I agree, far too complicated for those of us who are "technically challenged" Hopefully someone else here can help you.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Macha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    55
    Here is the picture (I hope)34E74934-5F6D-4A41-B77F-BB24C54434EC.jpg

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    Here is the picture (I hope)34E74934-5F6D-4A41-B77F-BB24C54434EC.jpg
    Awesome Macha Thanx so much

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    There is two that end and two that don’t.... Devs can this be fixed please???
    Can you give more details on what the problem is please? I don't quite understand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    And why will my Signature not show up, I have done it twice?
    In order to have a signature, you have to go to Settings (upper right corner of this page, next to your username), then on the left side you have a panel with options, go to Edit Signature. Type what you want to have as your signature, then click on Save Signature. It should show up on all your posts after that.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Can you give more details on what the problem is please? I don't quite understand it.
    I'm not the OP of course, but I think I understand what they are referring to.

    With two of the road types, if you leave an end of the road "open" it looks like a nice completed rectangle that comes to an end. With the other too (the dirt path road and the one with the gray cobblestones), the end looks unfinished like the road just dies. I believe the OP would like the ends of those two road types to look more polished and complete like the others (black asphalt and colored tile/brick road). This would be accomplished by continuing the rock pattern that lines both of these roads all the way around the exposed edge.

    I'll try to add a pic in a minute to explain it better...ADDED

    Roads pics.jpg
    Last edited by kitty4715; 04-30-2018 at 01:50 AM.

  9. #9
    I can’t post screenshots either.. I get halfway thru the explanation of how to and my brain starts to smoke and make crunching noises, so I have to go away and stare into space til it cools off, lol.

    Anyway, to get your roads to finish neatly, you can replace the ground underneath the last piece with water instead of grass/dirt etc. It’ll give it a straight edge, albeit a slightly different one than on solid ground. If that bothers you, replace every bit of ground under the entire road with water so it all matches.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I can’t post screenshots either.. I get halfway thru the explanation of how to and my brain starts to smoke and make crunching noises, so I have to go away and stare into space til it cools off, lol.

    Anyway, to get your roads to finish neatly, you can replace the ground underneath the last piece with water instead of grass/dirt etc. It’ll give it a straight edge, albeit a slightly different one than on solid ground. If that bothers you, replace every bit of ground under the entire road with water so it all matches.
    Hey Bess,

    Yes, what you have suggested offers a solution, though an unsatisfying one IMO (of course, it's the best one we currently have so thanks for pointing it out). I have done it before in a spot or two of my town with the gray cobblestone road because the added cement-like border that is created when a road is over water kinda blends in with that road design. However, I think the effect is hideous with the natural dirt road. Obviously this is not your fault, lol. And the OP actually had already done this before they posed their question (the screenshot provided of the OP's town show the roads on water) and was dissatisfied with the result. It should be simple enough for Playrix to just close off the exposed portion with the rock-like border that lines the side of the road, but I doubt many people would care enough to make a point of bringing it to their attention.

    OP, there isn't anything you can do to get the exact look that I *think* you want, and I wouldn't hold your breath for Playrix to change it. Sorry!
    Last edited by kitty4715; 04-30-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •