Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Tools Needed For 20 Clay Task?

How Many Tools Needed For 20 Clay Task?

As season is still 3 weeks on then is possible collect mining tools for 16 Clay Tasks.
    I guess worst for me is around 150-30-20, but cant figure out what is average.
    Please help me find out average amount of tools for one task.

We did a little statistics about that in our co-op.

Picks are definitely way over 100 for 20 clay. More like 140 to 170, but with 21 to 45 picks collected same time.
    Other tools seem to be more around the 15+10, with some nice returns (= TNT collected more than spent)

Your post is contradictory somewhat, tho, asking about 20 clay at one point, but about 16 at another.

If is it possible to collect all the tools? Yes from here, but I'm in the habit of using the dealer in between for picks also.
    (15 tops)
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 04-29-2018 at 07:50 AM.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

I ment 16X135point Clay tasks which means you need to collect 16X20 clay.
    Good point that dynamate and tnt are required less then i thougth.
    And ofcourse if you go only for clay not ore then its less but assuming to collect all ore too.
    16x150=2400 pickaxes
    and 240 dynamate and tnt, that seems few

From dealer i guess its possible to get 18x15=270 pickaxes in day, beacause we need to sleep some hours too.
    I counted 14 trains row that didnt bring me mining tools

I also noticed the lack of mining tools the trains are bringing! Its crazy how many tools it requires too get the 20 clay!

I did these 16 135pt Clay tasks which required each 20 clay.
    I prepared almost 2 weeks by buying mostly from dealer pickaxes and dynamite. In this period i didnt use them.

I used "see the ligth" booster on first 13 tasks, then by average need of tools were 158 pickaxe, 23 dynamite and 12 tnt, without booster a littlebit more 172-34-16. In mining proccess i collected them 24-6-6 back per task.

By the end i am very rich with ore, i collected 595 bronze, 354 silver, 278 gold, 146 platinum and 240300coins+46tcash

Sounds like a good outcome to a good plan, Saku, congrats! and thanks for posting the "statistical numbers"

What I would be interested to know is, how you survived these 2 weeks w/o using the dealer for trains or planes? did that all come to a halt, or how did you get anything to eat on your table, so to speak?

Being member of big active coop, 25 members, and asking goods + owning big market 80+box helped me out.

Bigger problem was getting these 16 135pt Clay tasks to board. I waited 2 days when rushhours ended and then used tcash to refreshing board aswell, so i actually helped team too by refreshing them easier tasks: 5HOLs, 3helis and 1feeds. i guess it was 53hrs when i got all 16tasks done.

Thanks again, Saku. I see how/that that helped

Quote Originally Posted by Saku View Post
    ...and then used tcash to refreshing board aswell, so i actually helped team too by refreshing them easier tasks: 5HOLs, 3helis and 1feeds.
    ... hm, if refreshing was done after having done these tasks by someone else, you wouldn't need to emphasize the "easier" tasks, but as you couldn't do them: does that mean you dumped them to "refresh" the cells? if so, can't imagine anyone thanked you for that?

I am in the same co-op as Saku and it didn’t interfere with anyone else’s race at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillester View Post
    I am in the same co-op as Saku and it didn’t interfere with anyone else’s race at all.
    I guess you are replying to my last sentence... That remark was a little tongue in cheek, no offense intended, no defense needed . The main part was indeed the question about what she/he actually did (as their sentence was not clear for me).