Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 27.04 The Newest Update is OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Hummm, it's a mystery

I think you're right but I know there are normal production tasks asking for those new items so they are in the mix. My normal "what can possibly go wrong" thinking might just be on overdrive
    I feel exactly the same way, irrespective of how I think it works. Hence I always build every factory the second I possibly can, just in case I’m deluding myself. The new factory is available to me after I level up one more time, so I better get saving my pennies if I don’t wanna be all panicky next week, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I feel exactly the same way, irrespective of how I think it works. Hence I always build every factory the second I possibly can, just in case I’m deluding myself. The new factory is available to me after I level up one more time, so I better get saving my pennies if I don’t wanna be all panicky next week, lol.
    Well, the overall feeling nowadays anyhow is that anything can happen, so better take no chances.
    But shouldn't anyone be "safe" at least until leveled up?
    Also in debate is if the new items indeed are wanted by your trains also before you have the factory, and not just by the planes.
    Anyone had a train want them "too soon"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I thought mystery tasks couldn’t ask you for a factory item until you’d begun construction of that factory. Is that not the case then?
    That seems to be the case, otherwise there would be a flood of complaints from people not able to complete their tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Well, the overall feeling nowadays anyhow is that anything can happen, so better take no chances.
    But shouldn't anyone be "safe" at least until leveled up?
    Also in debate is if the new items indeed are wanted by your trains also before you have the factory, and not just by the planes.
    Anyone had a train want them "too soon"?
    As I'm still upgrading my factories in my smaller town, I'm going to pass on building this factory until I'm ready, as I have done with many other factories. I have never had a train request items that I couldn't produce, even if I've bought in advance from the market and I've only ever seen complaints about planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I have never had a train request items that I couldn't produce, even if I've bought in advance from the market and I've only ever seen complaints about planes.
    I haven't seen trains request those items yet, but a plane just asked for ukuleles. Still 3d 7h till the factory is done. Calling Raja.

[Edit] And a helicopter order asking for drums.
    Last edited by cdosr; 04-29-2018 at 02:56 AM.

I haven't seen trains request those items yet, but a plane just asked for ukuleles. Still 3d 7h till the factory is done. Calling Raja.
    Seems to be rare, but I've seen help requests from trains. This friend surely had their factory up and running by then, but all I could find was a factory still in the making.

Planes ask for them all the time. Here's how it looked before I got the update:

Attachment 26549
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 04-29-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Seems to be rare, but I've seen help requests from trains. This friend surely had their factory up and running by then, but all I could find was a factory still in the making.

Planes ask for them all the time. Here's how it looked before I got the upgrade:

Attachment 26549
    Oh, that's weird if it was your plane. Was that someone asking for help that you visited? And, of course, I'm watching if one of my own trains asks for the items. Conventional wisdom says that they won't until the factory is built.

Was that someone asking for help that you visited?
    Yes, but I didn't see that only once, but basically from the second the update had the first rollout.

And, of course, I'm watching if one of my own trains asks for the items. Conventional wisdom says that they won't until the factory is built.
    And they shouldn't. But ... do they know that as well?
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 04-29-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearie View Post
    Thanks, Small Devil! It's been so long since I've built a factory that I forgot that only community buildings require building materials. Thanks for answering my dumb question!
    You're welcome! Sorry for the late acknowledgement! And FYI......No question is dumb. We are all here to help each other. Have a terrific day!

So many questions about new members joining interseasonal regatta at anytime! Does the coop change to a regatta with matching number of players? Does the new member bring their completed tasks with them? Does the coop have to complete an additional 16 tasks? If new member leaves during a regatta, are the original results and competitors restored to the original members tasks? Does anyone have insight?

Newest update feedback: HATE the glowing lights on the factory shelves finished products. They hurt my eyes. Serve no purpose. Get rid of them.