Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House Of Luck - Not So Lucky?

REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 50 CLOVERS AND 100 ENVELOPES. Anything over will be trashed. Not fair if you ask me. I like to collect and let them stack up and just have a field day when I feel like opening all of them.

Town:Ambers Strawberry Patch
    Level111
    Co-op: The Bitter End

I play the same chest until I get the big T-cash reward, then switch to a different chest and do the same thing. They cycle through.

Most of the time HOL is unlucky for me. I feel sad when i get stuff like popcorns of bagels in HOL in exchange of my hard earned clovers. I think they should keep only valuable things like gems, ingots , coins and T cash in HOL.

Hi...

I see that you have experienced about "house of luck"

I have questions about the clovers n envelopes.

I have 47/50 clovers and 44 envelopes. Did I need to use 47 clovers first, so I can open the envelopes and not will be trashed since max capacity of the chest only 50? Or automatically only 3 envelopes go to the chest and the remainder 41 still in form of envelopes since you said it can be hold up to 100 envelopes. I confuse, because the button on the envelope said "open all'.

I like keep the clover for reggata tasks.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry wong View Post
    Hi...

I see that you have experienced about "house of luck"

I have questions about the clovers n envelopes.

I have 47/50 clovers and 44 envelopes. Did I need to use 47 clovers first, so I can open the envelopes and not will be trashed since max capacity of the chest only 50? Or automatically only 3 envelopes go to the chest and the remainder 41 still in form of envelopes since you said it can be hold up to 100 envelopes. I confuse, because the button on the envelope said "open all'.

I like keep the clover for reggata tasks.

Thank you very much.
    It will take just what is needed to fill your clovers to 50 and leave the rest of the envelops there.

Thank you...👍

I recently had 50 clovers in my HOL. I helped a member of my coop through the chat and obtained a clover. I then received a message saying I’m full of clovers. I didn’t see it as a letter either. Did I lose the clover?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    I recently had 50 clovers in my HOL. I helped a member of my coop through the chat and obtained a clover. I then received a message saying I’m full of clovers. I didn’t see it as a letter either. Did I lose the clover?
    Sorry for the bad news but, yes, you lost that clover. Any cl9ver earned in the chat window go directly to the House of Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Annajosh View Post
    Most of the time HOL is unlucky for me. I feel sad when i get stuff like popcorns of bagels in HOL in exchange of my hard earned clovers. I think they should keep only valuable things like gems, ingots , coins and T cash in HOL.

I agree. I'm fairly new to the game and when I received my HOL I was all excited until I began "chancing my luck" and decided that it was not a priority anymore.