Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House Of Luck - Not So Lucky?

House Of Luck - Not So Lucky?

I think the House Of Luck has not been very fair in it's system.First of all the rewards are too odd-a few bagels or silk or muffins.They don't seem like rewards.There are some excellent rewards such as cash or saws or hammers and gems but I have never ever recieved them.It works very unfairly.When you see the other rewards you could have won,if you are a dedicated player you would be overcome with regret and guilt.Is there any secret or tips to receive good rewards ? Or maybe a small minigame in place of the HOL won't be so bad and which will be fair.

You will find some players' strategies on a recent thread - you shouldn't need to check too many pages, it was here a week ago or so. You do sound like you're having bad luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    You will find some players' strategies on a recent thread - you shouldn't need to check too many pages, it was here a week ago or so. You do sound like you're having bad luck!
    Well I will try to find the thread and thanks for telling me about it. But seriously the winds of fate are blowing against me and I hope that the wheel spins back soon.

I have found my hol really tests my patience lol, I can be awfully unlucky for several days then it changes to lucky.
    Tried several tactics but none work for long it’s almost as though it knows my game

For the past couple of years, I have played the same box only. I have discovered there is a cycle that is repeated. There is money day (giving TCash or coins); tool day; product day; etc.

On tool day, once I have determined that’s the cycle, I play less and save my clovers for a better day ahead.

If you build up your clovers are the gifts better? Just wondering why it has a capacity of 0-50. I have never kept more than 10 at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by mba331 View Post
    If you build up your clovers are the gifts better? Just wondering why it has a capacity of 0-50. I have never kept more than 10 at one time.
    Even when I've had 50 to go, the rewards are all the same. The best I get is gold coins, but I get way more things like nails, bricks, and popcorn. I just keep opening the same boxes until I get a gold coin stash then I rotate through to the next box on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by mba331 View Post
    Unfortunately,no, like one player has already replied it doesn't work.I tried the same too,I collected 15 it makes no diffrence.But apart from that instance I have never even bothered to collect 6 clovers let alone 10 and 50 is impossible.I am a 'compulsive gambler' and I can hardly keep any patience after 5 clovers.Often I blow a lot of t-cash on clovers.

As someone who play HoL for the T-cash, I personally find myself have a better rate of success if I stack-up the clovers and play several times in a row. My guess is because if I did that I would have a guess where the next T-cash is placed based on what I get from the previous chest I opened, at least intuitively. On the other hand, if I just play it once, it would be totally random. Either way it's still involved a lot of luck, but at least the stack-up method gives you a chance to read a pattern (if it's really there), as oppose of no chance at all.

I just refer to that place as the House of Bad Luck. Don't coin me on that name, I got it from here.

The good thing about poor expectations is that it's easier to get lucky.