Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confirmation button for Tcash

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    An additional note: it does not work for some events either...as I have lost a lot of tcash in the events with food and ingredients. Trying to quickly fill orders and one runs out of ingredients and when moving quickly...poof...there went your tcash to speed up the timer.
    I’ve found this too. It was a steep learning curve when playing a foodie mini game and replenishing the food items whilst trying to keep up with orders. I’m VERY careful now that I don’t accidentally double tap on the item! It’s so easily done.

I added a note about the mini games in my original post.

Thanks a lot for your addition.I like this addition very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

Added in March 2020

It doesn't work inside mini games either.
    Alas, the confirmation still doesn't work properly/fully in June 2020.

While we're bumping this thread, let me add:

I nominate the confirmation setting as the "Worst Labeled Setting Ever". The wording (in the English language version) says "Use Cash".

That's it? That's all it's going to say.

Well, first it's not "Cash", it's "T-Cash". Cash is usually reserved for "Real Money" and this setting has nothing to do with in-app purchases.

Secondly, checking / enabling a setting that says "Use Cash" seems the like something I would *not* do. I do not want to automatically "Use Cash" (T-Cash, Real Cash, neither). My natural inclination would be to turn it OFF, the exact opposite of what people really want from that setting.

What the setting does is "Give a warning if you try to purchase something with T-Cash" and not in *every* case, check post #1 in this thread (from Graylady).

Maybe its name is more appropriate in other languages but in English it's a terrible choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    What the setting does is "Give a warning if you try to purchase something with T-Cash"
    and not in *every* case, check post #1 in this thread (from Graylady).

Maybe its name is more appropriate in other languages but in English it's a terrible choice of words.
    in German it is not better or more clear, just the same.

You are absolutely right, Charlie, and that's a very instructive observation (hence not only bumping ), thank you!
    I didn't notice or think about it before, cos I had found the hint here in the forum anyway, but: No wonder that so many players don't turn it on!

The only situation where it becomes clearer is when you turn the function OFF -- and why would you...:

Screenshot_20200609-confirmation-min.jpg (tap/click to enlarge)

Only here it talks rather clearly about the Use (T-)Cash Confirmation Window.

Mine is the same as DDs, which does say “Cash” but surely players would want to be warned whether it is Cash or tcash.
    It clearly asks if you want to disable the confirmation message, so apart from maybe exchanging Cash fir Tcash in the wording, I can’t see a problem.
    What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ... so apart from maybe exchanging Cash fir Tcash in the wording, I can’t see a problem.
    What am I missing?
    The problem is IMO that the feature IS disabled from the start

So you have to turn it ON - Use Cash - in order to get a confirmation window AGAINST using tcash.

You see the pic I showed above only when you turn it OFF again - which is exactly what you/we do NOT want.

So:
    The line "Use Cash" in the list (! no extra window or explanation!) in the Additional Settings should be renamed to sthg like Charlie said above, "Give a warning if you try to purchase something with T-Cash", or "show confirmation window before using Tcash", or sthg like that.

Yes that’s what meant regarding the wording...use tcash instead of cash.

Ahh I didn’t realise it was turned off by default, I must have turned mine on when it became available.

IMO "use tcash" instead of "use cash" is not enough, for the reason Charlie mentioned above: it is misleading (and doesn't reveal the real purpose, the warning), so I too would be inclined to turn or leave it off - had I not read here in the forum aeons ago what it means and how important it is.