Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone needing friends I know I do

Thank you so much for clarifying that. I guess I should have known it couldn't be that easy. I did wonder about your apology to Carmen and now I really wonder how you can fully enjoy Fishdom without a Facebook connection.

Come join my team - Victoria town, we are a fast growing team doing great at the regatta

ome join my team - Victoria town, we are a fast growing team doing great at the regatta

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Auguste View Post
    Come join my team - Victoria town, we are a fast growing team doing great at the regatta
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Auguste View Post
    ome join my team - Victoria town, we are a fast growing team doing great at the regatta
    Hi Karen

You are in the wrong section of the forums. These players are looking for friends in Fishdom, not Township.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 190, Zoo level 45, Co-op tag : #QUEFPP --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hello, everyone...
    I didn't know so many people were into this. I just started and have to admit it's one of my favorites right up there with merge dragons. I enjoy finding out what my fish are going to do next.
    I wonder how to send a Facebook friend request from here. I will try to add fishdom to my home page so you will be able to tell I'm not just some weirdo ...okay, granted I like video games with fish and dragons..don't judge me. I'll send you lives.

Sent request

Please add me to your friends. Thanks ever so much!! 😊

Can anyone add me

Quote Originally Posted by Destinyrae502 View Post
    I need some people's usernames so that I can look you all up ND add I send lives everyday faithfully mine is destinyrae502 add me please