Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Legends Season, sponsored by Tropica Isle!

Ancient Legends Season, sponsored by Tropica Isle!

I currently have 6 teammates on Tropica Isle seasonal tasks, and 2 board slots taken up with them also. Given that we can only seem to get 4x135 tasks up at a time, thats a bit frustrating, to say the least.

Anybody else finding the same thing, or have we just got weird a little blip here?

NB, 5 others are currently sending ships to Frutus and Olivia too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I currently have 6 teammates on Tropica Isle seasonal tasks, and 2 board slots taken up with them also. Given that we can only seem to get 4x135 tasks up at a time, thats a bit frustrating, to say the least.

Anybody else finding the same thing, or have we just got weird a little blip here?

That's what's happening to me. So far, all mystery tasks I've taken are Island tasks. Plus I have 4 on the board that are under 135 pts. I took 2 mystery tasks and both were send 10 boats to Fruitus Island. Seems like island tasks are going to be the norm this week.

I dunno if that make me feel better or worse! Oh well, misery loves company..

I dunno if that make me feel better or worse! Oh well, misery loves company..
    So true!

I've taken 3 mystery tasks for 135 points...2 were feed x amount of animals and my current one is to grow 135 or so jasmine....so there are other tasks out there....a few of our regular tasks are island ones, but only 3 currently.

I am on my 2nd island task today. And we have 2 on task board. So I would say...hot, hot, hot!! Anyone need peaches

I've suddenly started getting so few watermelons that you'd think they were the rare fruit and not plums...

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I am on my 2nd island task today. And we have 2 on task board. So I would say...hot, hot, hot!! Anyone need peaches
    LOL.....Did 2 Fruitus Island.....I’m giving away peaches too. OMG.....Have 102 peaches at the moment. Hope they’re hot in the zoo tomorrow.

Hmmm, island tasks lovely, I’m sure if you complain to Playrix you will get the standard, “ Our tasks are randomly selected “ lol. Please keep the islands task there Bessville, I don’t want any!!

Edit: I got some mystery peaches, and now an Olivia island has popped up, obviously not doing a good job at keeping them there Bessville!
    Last edited by Mars999; 04-25-2018 at 02:48 PM.

I’ve managed to avoid em so far, but I’m sure my day will come, especially if I keep taking crazy punts on the ever-amusing mystery tasks. Which I’m gonna, cos why not throw caution to the wind when the alternative is Tropica, eh?

Edit. An hour later, I got mystery peaches. Ha! All but 3 of us are now doing islands or planes. Zzzz zzz. We could start a pop-up peach shop, Score, but I think everyone’s gonna have plenty of their own already..
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-25-2018 at 07:57 AM.