Thread: Two Games On One Device Resulting In Lost Town

Two Games On One Device Resulting In Lost Town

Hi

A member of my co-op has recently experienced problems with his town. His son has started playing Township and my co-op member decided to buy him some T cash for play. He loaded his son's town onto his own device so he could buy the T cash but now he can't get his own town back.

I've recommended he contact support but he's still waiting to hear from them and I've seen in the 'Read Me sticky' that loading a second town overwrites the first. Would the admins be able to recover his original town? He's reached level 62 in his own game and he's a valuable and incredibly helpful co-op member. I don't think he reads the forum much which is why I'm posting this for him.

Is there anything he/we can do?

I'm experiencing this same issue right now, i was helping my sister play because she was lagging behind in her tasks, something I've been doing for a while now but somehow this time I'm stuck in her town. I've done everything possible to get back to my town all to no avail. Was your player able to get his town back?

He contacted support about three days ago and heard nothing since. I've contacted Anna Petrova directly here but she hasn't replied to me yet. I really hope you get your towns back - there ought to be some way of recovering the data but if they would at least TELL us if it's possible or not, it would be a start!

If you used different Facebook accounts you should be ok. But if the Google account is the same you need to logout of Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Flora~ View Post
    He contacted support about three days ago and heard nothing since. I've contacted Anna Petrova directly here but she hasn't replied to me yet. I really hope you get your towns back - there ought to be some way of recovering the data but if they would at least TELL us if it's possible or not, it would be a start!
    That’s the trouble - if the original data has been overwritten on the server then there may be no way to retrieve it. I wouldn’t expect much to happen over the weekend. Fingers crossed for some help soon, OP. Xx

Thanks, Bessville. It will be sad if he has to start again but if we know that’s what will have to be done we can at least deal with it. Xx

If he used Facebook to connect to his town, he just needs to connect the game to his account again. I recommend removing any automatic Facebook info from settings in the device, then manually logging into Facebook from his town.

Many thanks Lisagrant but unfortunately he doesn’t have Facebook.

Hi everyone!

Flora in the Vale,
    Kindly check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVille View Post
    I'm experiencing this same issue right now
    VixenVille,
    I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. Have you contacted our Customer Support? If yes, please PM me your request ID (open the chat with Support, tap the "i" icon in the upper right corner of the screen). Thank you in advance!

Guys, kindly note that we do not recommend downloading more than one town to a device. Every town has a unique ID associated with the device on which the game was started, and trying to download another town could override the original. If that happens, it would be irretrievably lost. Also, in order to avoid an overriding issue, please do not attach different towns to the same Facebook/Google Play/Game Center accounts

Hope this was helful. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Anna

Anna Petrova, thank you very much for your reply...sad that he has lost his town but thank you for taking the time to reply to me.
    My Russian is very rusty but большое спасибо!

Flora