Thread: Need Help: Leader Left Co-op

How do I take over co- op if leader left?

Hi all
    Im fairly new I’m level 58 Deadend co- op Martinaa MRHSKE.
    We like our coop but our leader left has not been in in over a month and we want to be able to refresh tasks etc. we have no leader coleader or elder. How do we assign a new leader ? I play on iPhone .

Thanks
    Mary

Need Help: Leader Left Co-op

Hi all
    We like our coop but our leader left has not been in in over a month and we want to be able to refresh tasks etc. we have no leader coleader or elder. How do we assign a new leader ? I play on iPhone .

Thanks
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Marybelle Simac View Post
    Hi all

Thanks
    Mary
    You can’t. If the person listed as leader is no longer playing, you have no choice but to leave and start a new coop. Friend up as many people as you can, decide who will form the new coop, then get that person to invite a few people, and they invite a few people etc.
    Alternatively, bunch up into smallish groups and head out looking for coops to join on Monday.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Marybelle Simac View Post
    Hi all

Thanks
    Mary
    Hi Mary.

I answered this on the other thread, but with an inactive leader and a bunch of members, the only thing you can do is for you or one of the other members to leave the current coop and start a new one then invite as many people as you can from the old coop. You need to be friends with a person to extend invites, so do as much of that as you can before leaving.

Good luck (again)
    Garvie

Hi Mary,

I just checked out your co-op using the co-op search feature and the tag you provided.

I see a player (who has the same name as your co-op name) marked as the leader of the co-op. So when you say the leader "left" I assume you mean the leader is no longer actively playing, however they are still technically a member of your co-op.

Unfortunately, in this scenario, I don't think there is anything you can do other than start your own co-op. In order for a new player to become the leader of your team, the current leader would either have to go into the settings and designate a new Leader OR the current leader would have to actually LEAVE the co-op (at which point the game would give another player in the group leader status). If you have anyway of contacting the current leader outside of the game, I recommend you do so.

ETA: Typing at same time as Garvie I guess!