Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level difficulty

Level difficulty

I am on level 1190. Do the levels get harder as they go or is it just me?

Difficulty is totally random. It may seem harder for You as You are beating them. Many players saying new levels are harder than used to be but i think its such a subiective feeling. For me game is pretty easy, all we need is patience and luck

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    all we need is patience and luck
    lol! good summary! I have neither...

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    I am on level 1190. Do the levels get harder as they go or is it just me?

I’m at 1212 and yes it is getting so hard I’m not enjoying it as much.

Well, as end game player Im glad when i got ANY new levels But as I said above, for me its not harder. Most of newbies players dont remember moles and escaping butterflies or timed levels - all those was okay for me but has been removed by popular demand. Too bad IMO. Playrix is slowly removing all "hard" obstacles but they were not that hard as a f.e: statues. I really like this difficulty Onlu thing i dont like - levels changing. Im veteran and Im back at storyline than newbies ones. Thats kinda not fair

I'm not really able to compare, how many levels I could pass per week some months ago and now, as I'm at the end of available levels and do get only 25 new levels per week.

My feeling is - yes the levels got harder. But maybe one would be able to pass the same amount of levels per week by usuage the magic hats event and the new rake boosters? I don't know. Only thing I can say, you need more time during the orangery event to pass the levels.

The levels are not hard, the amount of not winnable mini games has increased. Maybe for motivation to use the rake?

Yes oddly enough after I post this I get about 20 easy games in a row! But I think it seems coincidently that during events the games seem harder to win and yet it has to be coincidence as everyone is at different levels does it not? I wish we could have a sale on rakes sometimes! I buy things but rarely rakes.

Estou no 908 na competição de fogos de artifícios
    Fiz exatamente os 49 pontos sendo que anotei no papel:
    2 raios coloridos duplos
    4 bombas TNT
    7 bombas simples e 5 foguetes...

Wait a minute... the escaping butterflies and timed levels are gone for good? I wondered why I hadn't had to deal with those in a while! Excellent news!