Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Marcelle aka Graylady

Great interview Graylady!!😄
    Town Name: Starfish Lagoon (Level 72)
    Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    Platform: iOS

Playing since June 2017

Finally, the interview we were all waiting for! Thank you Graylady for giving us an insight into your real life and thank you for all the help and advice you have given us all through the years!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Finally, the interview we were all waiting for! Thank you Graylady for giving us an insight into your real life and thank you for all the help and advice you have given us all through the years!
    I’ll more than second those thanks. Graylady was a legend here loooonng before I was ever even Township-born, and I’m eternally grateful for her answering my many many newbie questions and not making me feel I was foolish to ask them. Graylady/Marcelle, if your middle name isn’t Patience, it surely should be..

Graylady thank you so much for your years of dedication to this Forum. I know you have helped me countless times over the years, and would wait patiently on the Forum to see if it all worked out for me. You are truly a legend here, and everybody loves, appreciates, and respects you. Cheers, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Absolutely great interview Garylady (or should i say Marcelle?)!! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions for us!

I'm glad i got the chance to learn your real name, and the portrait they made for you is lovely, how close of reality is it?
    The look is quite near the real me LOL I have curly white hair like that but they tend to follow their own mind and are not always so well combed.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Glad you enjoyed the interview

One thing I forgot to mention is that my real life is 100% in french. Now that I am retired I rarely have chances to speak english. The forums keep my english functional.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    The look is quite near the real me LOL I have curly white hair like that but they tend to follow their own mind and are not always so well combed.
    LOL, then we'll just have to imagine you like portrayed in the picture, only with messier hair

Very nice interview Graylady, I enjoyed learning a bit more about you. The drawing is so cute and about what I always imagine. They even added pretty flowering trees.
    Such dedicated to the game, traveling somewhere to get the log in. Also thanks for all you do on the forums.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Well that was a long time coming, but worth the wait. So glad they showed you in a garden setting, and happy as always to hear your balanced, wise, thoughtful take on Township. You are the best resource on this forum. I hope you never retire from that.

Garvie

Thank you Graylady.