Thread: Seasonal regatta tasks gone?

Seasonal regatta tasks gone?

Hi,
    So it might be obvious and I'm missing something, but why aren't there any seasonal tasks this week? And I take it this is connected to the fact that there aren't any points for the yacht club? I'm a couple tasks away from being able to buy the pyramid but I'm not going to be able to it seems... *Sigh!
    Oh, to live in my Township...Sweet n Happy days 🍭🍡🍫🍬

Quoted from “Seasons & the Yacht Club” by Firenze;

“Each Season has 4 Regattas (4 weeks) with its own theme which is applied in the decor offers at the Yacht Club and in the Seasonal Tasks which vary season to season. During the season, you earn Tokens for each task you complete and can save them up to spend at the Yacht Club on seasonal decor and other offers (like boosters, gems, and supplies). Tokens can be saved (up to 600) and any remaining will roll over to the next Season; they will also stay with you if you change Co-ops. The Leaderboard shows the top Co-ops for the Season and resets at the start of the next Season. Non-seasonal Regattas occur for one week between Seasons and still have reward chests but no tokens or leaderboard competition.”

To add to Bessville's post, tapping the 'Season' tab from the taskboard will indicate whether we are racing in the Seasonal or Interseasonal Regatta.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Ok cool, thanks guys
    We managed to get into the gold league this regatta - Defo won't be able to buy my pyramid then, which I'd been waiting for since the beginning of the season...! And I have such a cute little Egyptian village....

Quote Originally Posted by Township Adict View Post
    Ok cool, thanks guys
    We managed to get into the gold league this regatta - Defo won't be able to buy my pyramid then, which I'd been waiting for since the beginning of the season...! And I have such a cute little Egyptian village....
    If it makes you feel better, it’s not that impressive a pyramid. A little wider than a pine tree, but about the same height. It is smaller than the house and the papyrus shop. Perhaps it was a pyramid from the Egyptian pet cemetery.

Garvie
    Mood: size matters, get it together people!