Thread: How Are Single Player Co-ops Ranked?

How Are Single Player Co-ops Ranked?

I started my own co-op a few weeks ago and just finished my second week gold. I assumed that my ranking would be in the hundreds of thousands because one person can only score so many points. But, I saw that I'm ranked 13,000 something. How does that work?
    Game Name Buffomatic
    Town Name Peaceville
    Co-op Name V
    Game Level 131
    Zoo Level 45
    Friends list is full, but I'm always happy to have people on my pending list.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffomatic View Post
    I started my own co-op a few weeks ago and just finished my second week gold. I assumed that my ranking would be in the hundreds of thousands because one person can only score so many points. But, I saw that I'm ranked 13,000 something. How does that work?
    For leaderboard, all teams regardless of size are ranked the same, the best 2 scores of that season are added together. The highest totals go to the top, every other team is ordered behind them.
    It is true that without the size bonus and with every single dump counted as a full point, that solo teams cannot go very high anymore (top 200 is unlikely, perhaps impossible), but you can expect to get higher than where you are now.

Garvie
    Solo Zombie racer atm

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    For leaderboard, all teams regardless of size are ranked the same, the best 2 scores of that season are added together. The highest totals go to the top, every other team is ordered behind them.
    It is true that without the size bonus and with every single dump counted as a full point, that solo teams cannot go very high anymore (top 200 is unlikely, perhaps impossible), but you can expect to get higher than where you are now.

Garvie
    Solo Zombie racer atm
    Thanks for the help! I guess I have to start paying attention to dumps now.
    Game Name Buffomatic
    Town Name Peaceville
    Co-op Name V
    Game Level 131
    Zoo Level 45
    Friends list is full, but I'm always happy to have people on my pending list.