Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    just a TAD confusing, eh - I thought already you've developed a shadow (baby) personality!

Help _DD_, what means TAD? I'm really not up to date with such things *G*
    Just searched the acronym thread, but found no answer

Tad usually means “little bit”.

Do you take sugar in your coffee?
    Just a tad.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Thx Nevada :*

oh sorry, SumSum, the capitalizing was just for emphasis!
    Die Großschreibung war nur wegen der Betonung, a BISSL, lol, war keine Abkürzung, sorry SumSumchen; dabei wußtest Du Dir so gut zu helfen, eigentlich
    we can make something up for TAD, though? Totally Ashore Doubts... Timely Acapella Dancing... hm, might need some more thinking

Thx, Nevada, love your explaining with examples

oh sorry, SumSum, the capitalizing was just for emphasis!
    Die Großschreibung war nur wegen der Betonung, a BISSL, lol, war keine Abkürzung, sorry SumSumchen; dabei wußtest Du Dir so gut zu helfen, eigentlich
    we can make something up for TAD, though? Totally Ashore Doubts... Timely Acapella Dancing... hm, might need some more thinking

Macht nix DD, da stand ich auf dem Schlauch. Hätte ich nicht sofort an eine Abkürzung gedacht, dann wäre ich vtl auch auf die Idee gekommen Google zu fragen *G*

Totally Ashore Doubts?
    That might definitely need some more thinking...

BTW: I've got no new (baby-) personality on the forum, but a new (baby-) town in game Not really satisfied with the market's position there at the moment, but I'm working on it
    IMG_20190221_143652_445.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Macht nix DD, da stand ich auf dem Schlauch. Hätte ich nicht sofort an eine Abkürzung gedacht, dann wäre ich vtl auch auf die Idee gekommen Google zu fragen *G*
    das mach ich mit unbekannten Abkürzungen auch. *g*

Totally Ashore Doubts?
    That might definitely need some more thinking...
    well, it has to do with (the opposite of) regatta... the context then gets a bit dubious, though, yes. - the other was nice, though - hey! find sthg better!

BTW: I've got no new (baby-) personality on the forum, but a new (baby-) town in game Not really satisfied with the market's position there at the moment, but I'm working on it
    yep, saw it in your siggie already, you sunny person :-D Looks cute! (maybe a tad too much/many differing colo(u)rs there?)
    I would love to play with a baby town also; the best I saw in that regard was a friend's baby town asking for ONE cotton in a train wagon..! still laughing.

Yours is of course for testing out seriously aaaall OS you can lay your hands on, right? Otherwise one could think you must have too much time....

btw, what I always find funny is, that the "normal English expression" in this context is indeed "working on it" - not playing or so... *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-21-2019 at 03:56 PM.

well, it has to do with (the opposite of) regatta... the context then gets a bit dubious, though, yes. - the other was nice, though - hey! find sthg better!
    I love your creations, they still make me laugh
    It's impossible to find something better, maybe only something additional that's fitting the current context:
    What would you think about TAD= Total Acronym Disaster

yep, saw it in your siggie already, you sunny person :-D Looks cute! (maybe a tad too much/many differing colo(u)rs there?)
    I would love to play with a baby town also; the best I saw in that regard was a friend's baby town asking for ONE cotton in a train wagon..! still laughing.

Yours is of course for testing out seriously aaaall OS you can lay your hands on, right? Otherwise one could think you must have too much time....

btw, what I always find funny is, that the "normal English expression" in this context is indeed "working on it" - not playing or so... *g*
    Too many different colours, too few space... have to deal with all the usual problems at that stage

If you think I've got too much time you're not that far away from the truth....I'm on vacation at the moment So the third town is a vacation project and will take a break as soon as I'm back at work. (Referring to the "funny expression" i would say: I will only work on it, while I'm not working *GGG*)

... What would you think about TAD= Total Acronym Disaster
    lol - brilliant!
    now something positive... isn't easy!

Too many different colours, too few space... have to deal with all the usual problems at that stage
    well, congrats on these problems! ;-D
    as you know, the notenoughroominbarn-thing doesn't get any better, and since ~lvl 120 I have the impression the 3 x a-million-crops in trains and planes have become worse. Do you remember why we're doing this at all?! work, eh!?

apropos: have a nice vacation time! (...hm, assuming you had free time around xmas: so you work one month and then have a vacation again?... NICE job! LOL)

What would you think about TAD= Total Acronym Disaster
    lol - brilliant!
    now something positive... isn't easy!
    Positive....ok...hm, let me think about it for a moment... what's positive, what do I liked...ah yes Talking About Design
    So, in order to come not totally off topic, let's do some TAD without having a TAD *G*
    I have compared the city market layouts in my three Towns and recognised, that there are some similarities
    Senior-Town-City Market-Layout in Summerville
    IMG_20190222_202703_149.jpg
    Junior-Town-City Market-Layout in Sunnyside
    IMG_20190222_224929_975.jpg
    Baby-Town-City Market-Layout in Sunshine Valley
    IMG_20190222_202702_012.jpg

Thank you all for your inspiring ideas!
    With some new land expansions I was able to move my harbor to another part of my town.
    On the vacated spot I created a Market as I think a Market should be.
    There is room for another row of Market stalls so here too it wil be 'working in progress'
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android