Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I hide things too, I hid the junk yard too lol, come visit #RFYQWN

Market place.jpg
    New goals have been set so to make some changes.
    Harbor closed, a Mall is created so why not upgrade the Market with some music from the Music store
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ... a Mall is created so why not upgrade the Market with some music from the Music store
    lol - nice they put the boxes outside!

I made my market an attractive transshipment center, easy to reach for the agricultural suppliers on the one side of the river as well as for the industrial producers on the other side.
    So all traders are able to reach the oversea harbour easily by ship (lol ok, the bridge is a bit tricky, but .. no risk no fun, no?).
    Privat consumers meanwhile can shop fresh produces at the connected market hall, delivered early morning straightly from the nearby fields.

After shopping people can move over to visit the adventure park or having lunch at the nearby food court, offering a wide range of restaurants with an amazing view to the town's most famous tourist attraction.

Yes I love my town, such a nice place to be

13F9475E-333E-4F80-8B85-B8EA736164D4.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Missy's; 08-28-2019 at 06:32 AM. Reason: .. still too stupid to upload properly ... -,-
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking