Thread: New Factory or Factories

New Factory or Factories

We already have in the game the materials needed to build/make stuff like tools, bricks, etc. Why not create a factory to make shovels, hatchets, saws, pickaxes, nails, etc. We have trees to cut for those items needing wooden handles and we already mine and smelt metals. All that is needed is the factory to put them together. Also, we already have clay, so why not either include brick-making or another factory for bricks? A new ore could be introduced, limestone, to also allow us to make the white concrete slabs. One other thing that could be included is the paint. One ingredient could be the harvested latex for latex paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Alodi View Post
    We already have in the game the materials needed to build/make stuff like tools, bricks, etc. Why not create a factory to make shovels, hatchets, saws, pickaxes, nails, etc. .
    Because we pay for these materials with tcash, if we think we "can't" wait any longer and "need" them, and that is where Playrix earns money.
    I guess as you posted in the Wishlist subforum, you don't really want an answer to your Why-question, but as confirmation, if you look in their No-no-list

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

you can see there also that they have ruled out that they'd be requested in Coop chat, as well as any possibility to get such items from other players (via a market, also an often suggested idea). So I don't think they have forgotten it, on the contrary.

Probably not, but what the heck, figured it never hurts to ask. LOL I have slabs and glass running out my ears but am finding it nearly impossible to get the bricks needed.

lol, that's definitely true, and it is a nicely thought out idea (not just "let them rain on me, I never have enough!" ;-) ).

You'll find that all these trio-appearances of mat's, be they for the barn or a town or a zoo building or whatever, come with one of them NOT-coming, not easily anyway (gems also, BTW). So you better be careful with your ears!