Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB Profile Pictures Vanished!!

FB Profile Pictures Vanished!!

Suddenly today about 10 of the people in my Co-op lost their personal profile picture. We all appear as a mysterious silhouette. All of them were using their profile picture from Facebook. Co-op members using TOWNSHIP profile pictures are unaffected. Have any other co-ops had this problem? What do we do? Facebook still has our correct profile picture, but it does not appear in Township.

Priscilla: your original avatars are still there. Tap on silhouette and scroll to very top and you will find your missing avatars.

Also, check and make sure that you are still connected to Facebook. I was loosing my picture and pictures of neighbors. It said I was not connected to Facebook. It has happened a few times since last night.

I also had to re-log into FB this morning. Very odd.

Just went to Fishdom and the same thing happened. After I already reconnected at township. Not having any issues with other games (that are non playrix games) so I'm going to assume it's a playrix glitch.

I had also been disconnected from Facebook today, and when I tried to reconnect it asked for permission for Township to post on my Facebook page. When I denied permission it didn't complete the connection. Not sure what's happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I had also been disconnected from Facebook today, and when I tried to reconnect it asked for permission for Township to post on my Facebook page. When I denied permission it didn't complete the connection. Not sure what's happening here.
    It wanted to post to my fb page too. I can't remember if it ever asked for that before? What I did was hit yes but I made my audience "only me" on who can view it. In case they do post to my page. Which has never happened before, but ya never know.

We have had this problem on the Mac platform for a few weeks now. It started after we had done an Apple security update. Playrix told us that it would be rectified in our next update. Interesting that it's now happening to ios users as well. Has there also been an ios update?

Quote Originally Posted by EEE Town View Post
    It wanted to post to my fb page too. I can't remember if it ever asked for that before? What I did was hit yes but I made my audience "only me" on who can view it. In case they do post to my page. Which has never happened before, but ya never know.
    I'm sure they've never asked me to post to my Facebook page before, so I think it's a new thing and this is what's causing people problems ( though of course I could be completely wrong!! Lol)

Just FYI, my android platform auto-updated the FB app (via google play) and the very next time I started Township, I had to re-login to FB. I think it's related to the FB app and not Township.