Thread: Windows 10 Update Problem with Zoo Disappearing

Question Windows 10 Update Problem with Zoo Disappearing

I updated my game yesterday and all was good.. however, today i have logged in and my zoo content has disappeared completely. I have the log book with my animals in it but the enclosures and shops etc are all gone and the land expansions are not visible.

Had this problem with a previous update although that occurred straight away with the update, not after over 24 hours of playing the new version without issue.

Can anyone help with what to do.. and for a bit of reassurance that it is not just me, is anyone else having the same problem?

hi Peachville,

you are not the only one... that is about the only "positive" news about this issue. There is a whole thread about this; in the currently last post by Anna P (Playrix Admin), there's a bit to look forward to, hopefully:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1126158

Good luck!

Thanks for the response _DD_ .. i'm certainly not going to rebuild again just yet.. last time i did but i've moved on quite a bit since, even purchased the dinosaur enclosure! I havne't spotted anything else in the game that isn't where it should be like what happened last time so fingers crossed for that.

I believe i have posted in the thread you linked to the last time this occurred .. i hadn't realised it had happened on many occasions. I also haven't ever managed to contact the support team from within the game. The button to open my email client (Yahoo!) doesn't work either.

I'm sorry but I can't help you with problems re reaching Playrix' CS. You might try to PM Nevada or Anna P for help with that, if you want. A few times it seemed also that the email client wasn't setup properly.

But re the zoo, Anna's post says rather clearly to wait for the next update, so not sure what can be done before that (I would not rebuild either, nor did I mean to suggest that with the link). Hopefully they have really found the problem with Win10.

Hi Peachville,

so sorry you have come across this issue with the Zoo. Kindly contact our Customer Support team, the agents will be happy to assist you as soon as they hear from you. You may refer to the following thread for the instructions on how to send an in-game request.

Hope this was helpful. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Anna