Thread: Grayed Out Box On Task Board

Grayed Out Box On Task Board

Our coop has a grayed out task on our task board. It shows a broken circle, no specific task. We can't select it. It was there when the regatta began. Anyone else have this issue?
    Thanks
    Debra
    dragonhold village
    Helpers coop

Me too. I came here to see if anyone else had it, too as I don't know why it's there.
    Co-op: Mystopolis (MYS3PQ)

Our co-op has the same problem. No opportunity to dump the weird grayed-out task and it does not refresh. It is hard enough to be competitive against other strong teams in the regatta when all 12 task boxes are available, but much harder with only 11 slots available now. Playrix needs to sort this out QUICKLY!

Hi guys!
    Thanks for letting us know about that issue! I passed the information on to the dev team, so they'll do their best to identify and fix the problem ASAP. In case you are experiencing any issues with the game, please contact our Customer Support team, so that the devs have as much technical data as possible.

Thank you in advance! Your patience is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!
    Thanks for letting us know about that issue! I passed the information on to the dev team, so they'll do their best to identify and fix the problem ASAP. In case you are experiencing any issues with the game, please contact our Customer Support team, so that the devs have as much technical data as possible.

Thank you in advance! Your patience is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Anna
    Thank you for the quick response Anna. Two of our coop members have reported the grayed out task issue within their games.

Our grayed out task has disappeared and we have a countdown. Hopefully, everyone's task spots have been fixed as well.
    Thank you Playrix for quick response.
    Debra KD

That problem is now fixed. Thanks developers!