Thread: FB page claiming 150,000 free coins scam..

FB page claiming 150,000 free coins scam..

On your FB page the there is a post that says comment your level share this page and go to this website to receive a 150,000 free coins I did all that and it just took me to some survey which I completed the survey and still nothing has happened I feel like it was a clickbait scam just to get me to sign up for some other crap that I really don't want. Like Fingerhut and some magazines that claim to be free but really will charge you later on. I thought this game was more reputable than that. What's going on?

Hi Brandy

This offer was not from Playrix at all. It was a bait from who knows..

Every offer from Playrix are made with an official post on their page, not in the comments section. Anything there you should keep away.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

It is still being shown in the game. Can't it be taken out?

Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    It is still being shown in the game. Can't it be taken out?
    Where in the game? Do you mean when you click on the Facebook link? If so, you are not in the game anymore. You are on Facebook where people post constantly. My understanding is that you can report post there. As I do not use Facebook I have no idea how.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

No it is right in the game itself. Up in the right hand corner of the game. I also don't use Facebook.

No it is right in the game itself. Up in the right hand corner of the game. I also don't use Facebook.
    The only official offers for free coins i'm aware of in the game, are those you can get if you install one of the other playrix games, i think it's 5000 coins or something similar. Otherwise, in the game you have the option to purchase more coins, not get them for free.

I do not see any offer for free 150,000 coins on my game. Here is what I see :

homescapes2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I do not see any offer for free 150,000 coins on my game. Here is what I see :

homescapes2.jpg
    There are apparently problems with the MAC version of Homescapes. Playrix is supposed to be looking into the situation now. I also got the game Gardenscapes which works for me, but it also has that same offer on it! Actually I see the F with gold coins in your picture. When I click on that an offer is shown, but mine just says 1,000 coins.
    Last edited by DollyRose; 07-26-2018 at 10:26 AM.

What happened to the bonus wheel? 👀