Thread: Collect Regatta Rewards If Kicked After Finish?

Collect Regatta Rewards If Kicked After Finish?

Does anyone know if I kick a player after the regatta is over, can that player still collect their rewards, or do I need to wait until they collect their rewards to kick them?

Also, will they be able to see chat up to the point they were kicked?

Thanks
    Last edited by ButuanCity; 04-16-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButuanCity View Post
    Does anyone know if I kick a player after the regatta is over, can that player still collect their rewards, or do I need to wait until they collect their rewards to kick them?

Thanks
    Hi. I've never seen that question asked before. If you kick them out before the regatta ends they lose their rewards, but if the regatta has finished and the rewards have shown up in their game, and you then kick them out, I don't know if the rewards stay there or disappear. Interesting question!

I believe that as soon as you are kicked out of a co-op all chat disappears, so no, s/he won't be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ButuanCity View Post

Thanks
    You need to be in a coop to receive the rewards, so if you kick them at race end but before they have time to collect the rewards, they won’t get any.

And no, once kicked, that is the only message you can see from the coop, the chat window will not be accessible.

Hope that helps you decide when to do what.

Garvie

Thanks for the responses. The issue resolved itself without the need to kick. Just posted a few messages in chat why they were being asked to leave and when they would be kicked if they had not yet left. They came, collected and left. Glad it worked out that way. I would hate to kick a player that contributed to a 1st place finish before they had collected their rewards, regardless of the underlying reasons. These were 2 things I had always been curious about and had no way to know from my own experiences.