Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unjustly Removed From Co-op

Unjustly Removed From Co-op

I was kicked out of my co-op in the middle of the regatta, with no explanation. I did not "steal" a reserved task. There was no name or picture beside it. I was very careful about that. I don't appreciate it, but I guess it's their loss. I think it's selfish for a person on a high level to reserve tasks that people on a lower level might need to use, anyway.

In our co-op the reserve is only used to mean please do not dump. You can still take the task if you come to the board and are ready to do it at that moment. The factory tasks are few and far between and we all make the same stuff ahead of time, so we decided no one can hold up a task that others have also prepped. First come first served basically.

Any chance it was accidental?

Level: over 100
    Upgrades: all Trains & Islands 50 percent time. all Factories at 8 shelves
    Zoo: all restaurants purchased

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnni View Post
    In our co-op the reserve is only used to mean please do not dump. You can still take the task if you come to the board and are ready to do it at that moment. The factory tasks are few and far between and we all make the same stuff ahead of time, so we decided no one can hold up a task that others have also prepped. First come first served basically.
    That is the smartest use of the new reserve task feature to appear on forum so far (I think)

Exactly as we use it Bunnni - for factories, long crops and ships, but as a note of interest or indicator of prep only. The reservation doesn’t mean it’s not still fair game to be taken by someone else if they’re prepped too, and it doubles as a “please don’t dump” notice. We’re definitely more efficient with the reserve system in place and we haven’t had a single argument yet!

We are looking for new non drama fun people for a new co-op if you are interested.

We do it this way too. Still get some players complaining when there task gets taken though, hard to keep everyone happy

Hola como estan

So, is it bad to continually dump to get better or 135 tasks?

AzureHills:
    There is one teeny weeny little problem with your ad. For me that is. You don't have what Platform: you are running. So people like me, that runs a Windows platform, it would be a waste time to check you out.