Thread: New language

New language

Hi, I’m from the Netherlands, and I really like playing Homescapes. I first started playing Gardenscapes, in this game I can change the language to Dutch, but in Homescapes there are some languages but no Dutch. I wanted to ask if you can add the Dutch language! If you need someone to translate, I can do it.

Linguagem Português do Brasil

Seria importante ter a opção de linguagem do Português do Brasil, assim como o Garden Scapes

Está na hora de colocarem a opção do Português/Brasil, assim como já existe no Garden!!

Poderia colocar a opção de Português BR , seria mais fácil para todos entenderem melhor a história!!

Language

Hey there, i play gardenscape already in dutch language.
    Is there a possebility to put homescape in same language?

Idioma

Por favor, incluam o idioma de portugues do Brasil. É muito ruim ter que traduzir em espanhol.

Dil sorunu yaşıyorum

Türkçe dil olmadığı için sorun yaşıyorum oyuna yeni bir güncelleme gelsin ve Türkçe dil uygulansin konuşmalardan hiçbir şey anlamıyorum.

Hello Ladies & Gentleman;

My name is Engin Emirhan. I live in Turkey. I'm also a Gardenscapes player.

I want to translate the Homescapes to Turkish. That would be also an alternative gain for me.

Please contact with me if you have a translation plan.

Thank you for your concern.

Best Regards

Hi there!
    Thank you for sharing your ideas and suggestions
    We'll share this info with the devs asap, and the team will discuss the possibility of adding new languages to the game in the future.
    Have a good day!