Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Aerial Challenge Event: General Questions & Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by New_Town View Post
    The airplane event this time appears much conservative on distances one can fly. I have been doing 1800-2200 feet regularly. Last time I was able to cross 3000 with ease.

What I don't like about this event is that all you need is one good run to beat others. Consistency is not as important.
    I think you're right about distance being less. I do like the "one good run" system, however. It feels like I have as much chance as anyone to do well. If the score was cumulative I'd be at a disadvantage because I'm not pouring t-cash into making fuel like a full-time player.

Dangit. One hour left and I accidentally scored well enough to bump me up several slots and barely into the next reward tier. Silly me, playing the game. I've had more than enough hammers and paint with a dearth of nails for my barn; and none of the other prizes interest me. Where is the option to fly backwards and rewind my distance, eh? Ah well.

I am right there with you on that bubble feature, Carllee; good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Freegard's England View Post
    Cheers, I have never spent a single penny of real money on this game.

Have learned that its wise never to join a competition challenge in the first day. I always wait 24 hours before completing a first level and getting into a comp with rivals

Competition you are up against are not so committed to the race
    I find this theory no longer works for me since more people are finding out about this. Same as regatta. The past two events I’ve started the same day and won! I use to always wait a day or even two. Same with regatta. I use to wait and just keep dumping task waiting for 135s and get those ready but now that no longer works especially in gold league. It’s become the game for the riches. I can’t win in gold if I don’t spend tcash and real money so now i just play below gold if I wana win cuz I like the prizes. Playrix definitely has hit the gold mine cuz I know plenty that spend it.smh

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    I think you're right about distance being less. I do like the "one good run" system, however. It feels like I have as much chance as anyone to do well. If the score was cumulative I'd be at a disadvantage because I'm not pouring t-cash into making fuel like a full-time player.
    Atleast you don’t have to worry about who has the most money. You can spend,spend , spend but it won’t get you nowhere. Playrix know what theyre doing. I bet people have spent a fortune trying to win.

Same here. Made 5 cookies and kept them forever until I used them for a helo order. On the other hand, airplane toys were needed by the dozens. Gah!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Not sure either if it's the same for all players, but for me this time is the airplane cookie made in the bakery. Have tons of them, and the fuel never asks for them (while it's constantly asking for the other 3 special items).
    I’ve noticed the same. I never get asked for the cookie, however the other 3 are asked for a lot.

Well I just played for 45 minutes and burned through 195 fuel. Plane was fully upgraded and managed a 2240m flight. I logged out to play some Homescapes then returned to Township only to find the game reverted all that flying. 45 minutes completely lost. Very frustrated... How can it not save 45 minutes of playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    Well I just played for 45 minutes and burned through 195 fuel. Plane was fully upgraded and managed a 2240m flight. I logged out to play some Homescapes then returned to Township only to find the game reverted all that flying. 45 minutes completely lost. Very frustrated... How can it not save 45 minutes of playing?
    It might just be worth completely closing out of the game, restarting your device, and reloading the game, juuuust on the offchance you caught a gremlin in the works.

I absolutely don't know if this will make any difference, but, can't hurt.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Thanks. I actually did restart the phone. As per the FAQ, I even uninstalled /reinstalled and no change. Oh well.

I did place in the race and received three windows and 6TCash but as for the leaderboards against friends etc., despite coming third I got absolutely nothing. What is the point of having these leaderboards if there is no reward for coming in the top three? Now that I am aware of this I shall not make the same effort in another event as I'm not really interested in placing in the top three against other players if there is no reward for the effort made. Feel well and truly cheated considering the time and effort it took to produce stuff to gain fuel.