Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Aerial Challenge Event: General Questions & Opinions

I think this event does not recognize the time and effort that a user puts into the game. Only one lucky run is enough to win the 1st place.
    I collected fuel barrels continuously in the last 4 days, I flew several times (about 100-120 times) but I have not been able to hit my fully upgraded plane first fly distance, 2439 FT.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-26-2019 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Hey boys and girls, I saw a girl post a video on youtube and her strategy in the aerial challenge. I use to always fly low and flat since alot of people recommend that but she does the opposite and slingshots straight up and even boosting the fuel abit to go even higher then from then on just small taps. I tried doing this and I managed to hit 2394ft so far compared to my best before was around 1920ft, huge difference and I'm yet to have a fully maxed out plane got 1 bar left for each part so room for improvement, hope this helps some of you, try it out

Interesting, Sp8rk3y! I might give that a go.. I'm guessing it's lousy for collecting upgrade parts though, and really only applies to runs where you're going for absolute distance?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Interesting, Sp8rk3y! I might give that a go.. I'm guessing it's lousy for collecting upgrade parts though, and really only applies to runs where you're going for absolute distance?
    Yeah I noticed high up you don't get alot of parts so it's more for a distance run

I think this time it is easier to reach the personal goal but I find it more difficult to collect all the required tools, than in the past arial events and one needs more tools to upgrade the plane completely. Btw I would be interested to know which position I had in the past events, is there any possibilty to see past event results?

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I think this time it is easier to reach the personal goal but I find it more difficult to collect all the required tools, than in the past arial events and one needs more tools to upgrade the plane completely. Btw I would be interested to know which position I had in the past events, is there any possibilty to see past event results?
    Not that I know of unless you screenshot your results end of event like I do sometimes.

Yeah reaching personal rewards is easy, I already opened mystery chest 5 times already and still 4 days to go lol.

I believe last time once you completed the first set of upgrades you could upgrade further and the green bars turn to yellow but now its fixed :/

Not that I know of unless you screenshot your results end of event like I do sometimes.
    Good Idea, I try to rember it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Not sure either if it's the same for all players, but for me this time is the airplane cookie made in the bakery. Have tons of them, and the fuel never asks for them (while it's constantly asking for the other 3 special items).
    Same with me. Airplane cookies are rarely asked for while the other 3 are constant.

Is it just me or does it seem easier without being fully upgraded? My record is 2267. Since completely upgrading, I can barely reach 2000. The fuel cans aren’t in a pattern like they were. No matter how many times I try, I can’t come close to my score.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem easier without being fully upgraded? My record is 2267. Since completely upgrading, I can barely reach 2000. The fuel cans aren’t in a pattern like they were. No matter how many times I try, I can’t come close to my score.
    I didn't notice a pattern for the fuel cans, but notice that now I'm fully upgrade and just flying for distance, I'm not seeing nearly as many fuel cans. Cant go distance without them.

My top distance is 2190 and I got it before I was fully upgraded but haven't hit it since. Since being fully upgraded I haven't managed to get past 1800 distance!

I've thought all along that it was just plain (or plane?) luck and not strategy. I've tried flying high, middle and low with no difference.

Anyway, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. If I remember correctly, we used to get Boosts as rewards and now Zoo cards? I much prefer getting the boosts so not really playing this event a lot.

Well, not a lot for me. Completed event and I think already had 6 chests to open. But, I'm winding down on it and not going to make any more fuel. Will just play what I have and call it a day.