Thread: Township - Enable Sync Between PC & Android

Township - Enable Sync Between PC & Android

Hi

While I have been enjoying the Township game immensely on my laptop, I find it far more convenient to play on my android phone, since I have my phone in my hand almost 24/7. But it is a pain to abandon my progress so far on the PC to switch to phone and start all over again. So please if you could enable syncing the game between PC and Desktop, that'd be so great. Thank you in advance.

yo tambien juego en mi pc, pero no se sincroniza en mi android.....es una buena idea sincronizar el juego.....

I was looking for the same answer...were you able to find out anything?

Hi, this is not possible. Township on Windows is months behind the Android version and cannot be synced with any other os. Mac similarly is a standalone version. Only Android, ios and Kindle can play together and sync between them.

Android Emulator

Quote Originally Posted by sJay View Post
    Hi

While I have been enjoying the Township game immensely on my laptop, I find it far more convenient to play on my android phone, since I have my phone in my hand almost 24/7. But it is a pain to abandon my progress so far on the PC to switch to phone and start all over again. So please if you could enable syncing the game between PC and Desktop, that'd be so great. Thank you in advance.
    This may not fit your case per se but you can use an Android emulator such as Blue Stacks to play your Android game on your PC.

I know this thread is kind of old but I thought I'd respond in case others have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JerichoSteele View Post
    This may not fit your case per se but you can use an Android emulator such as Blue Stacks to play your Android game on your PC.
    You can indeed, Jericho, but while Playrix doesn't consider using an emulator to be cheating, it does mention that an emulated game may not perform properly and they can't provide Technical Support if/when you do have problems. So it's very much crossing your fingers and hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by sJay View Post
    Hi

Me too I would like