Thread: Award Winning Suggestions

Award Winning Suggestions

I was reading some of the suggestions on here and many of them are honestly award winning! Some of you must be gammers for a career to know the diamanics of how a game works in such detail!!
    5 Stars to each of you who put in these suggestions who make our little fish world a better place!

My suggestion...... for those who do suggest ideas that are implmented into our game..... the one who suggested the idea should be given diamonds, coins, and lightening as a thank you gift.
    When we work as a team nothing is impossible!
    Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Carlson View Post
    I was reading some of the suggestions on here and many of them are honestly award winning! Some of you must be gammers for a career to know the diamanics of how a game works in such detail!!
    5 Stars to each of you who put in these suggestions who make our little fish world a better place!

My suggestion...... for those who do suggest ideas that are implmented into our game..... the one who suggested the idea should be given diamonds, coins, and lightening as a thank you gift.
    When we work as a team nothing is impossible!
    Hi, Eli! Thanks for these kind words, and I’m sure other players will appreciate this as well We’ll absolutely consider your proposal of awarding those whose ideas were used to make Fishdom even more fun