Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12.04 April update is here!

12.04 April update is here!

Spring blossoms and another update goes live! You’re just one tap away from going on a treasure hunt with your dog and restoring a new area across the river! Let’s have a look at what’s waiting for you in the game:

Treasure hunt at the end of April
    - Find treasure chests with your dog in a new event
    - Beat levels without losing any to get boosters at the start of subsequent levels

New adventures
    - A new business of good old friends: Colin and Robbie's company is restoring a house
    - Austin is trying to catch a ghost! Help him unveil the mystery!
    - Why is there a Polynesian totem in the garden? An unusual decoration has a story to tell.
    - A new pet appears in your garden! Meow!

Also featuring
    - Sealed Fireworks: find a hidden element to launch fireworks and hit level targets!
    - Grow bonsai in a regular event!

Download from your official store and let us know what you think!

IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

What happened to skipping the animation at the end of a level?

I'm also wondering, why is it almost impossible to "tap to skip" animations at the end of the level after the update? I got it to work maybe twice yesterday, when I used to skip every level end animation...

Gardenscapes

Good game for me

Hi I am playing Township on a PC and cannot see the rest of my co-op because their games have updated and mine hasn't. Please could you help! I have tried all the ususal things and read your Help and Support articles. Thank you Susan

Quote Originally Posted by natalie123 View Post
    Hi I am playing Township on a PC and cannot see the rest of my co-op because their games have updated and mine hasn't. Please could you help! I have tried all the ususal things and read your Help and Support articles. Thank you Susan
    Hi Susan,

First of all, just want to let you know that this is the Gardenscapes forum. For all Township related discussions, please see the Township forum - you'll get more feedback there.

As for you issues with the game, you should manually check your store for an update, it might be set to not download updates automatically. Go to the Microsoft Store -> Downloads and Updates (under the "..." menu upper right corner) -> Get updates. If that doesn't work, and you still can't update your game, you should file a report from within your game (see this guide on how to do that).

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Snussy View Post
    What happened to skipping the animation at the end of a level?
    I am having same issue

Also I am getting tired of only being able to play the KEY game please release more that 25 levels a week for those of us that are on level 2401

Please can somebody tell me if the Treasure Hunt is for iPad only? I am on iPhone and didn't get it were as my daughter did on iPad .
    Zena's Greenlands
    L162. Zoo L45
    IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

Honour the flags of all Nations
    Give us our flags back!

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

It seems that if you have 6 or more moves remaining, you can skip the animation. (5 or fewer and you have to watch the whole thing)