Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12.04 April update is here!

when i hit "add freinds" i only get a link...i need it to show my friends so i can add them that way ...please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee Mcdaniel View Post
    im trying to find an easier way to add more friends...i am not able to add friends the normal way on this game....please help me...ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee Mcdaniel View Post
    when i hit "add freinds" i only get a link...i need it to show my friends so i can add them that way ...please help!!!
    Hi,

There was recently a change in the way we can add friends. However, if you have facebook friends that also play gardenscapes, you are able to send and receive lives from them. For that, you'll first need to be friends on facebook, and then you'll be automatically friends in the game.
    More details in this article:

Facebook discontinued support for in-game friend invites, that is why the Invite Friends window is currently unavailable. We're working on a different way to add friends, and this functionality will be introduced shortly. However, you can still exchange lives with your Facebook friends that play Gardenscapes.

Hmm according to the events notifications I just got the April update..bonsai,treasure hunt and maybe more.

cannot open my level game,plezz help me

If it is the spring update, why do I still have Christmas decor up?

Hey there,

I would like to know at what local time (GMT+2) the Treasure Hound event starts?

Thanks

I am at level 2526. I can only do key levels and cannot participate in the treasure hound activity.